Guild Wars 2 for 40% off one day only.

Huh, people are still playing GW2? I got tired of it about a month after release. The ending fight was pretty pathetic to the point that it seemed broken.

the wvw world is pretty much the only reason to play anymore, i quit after a month too.

but gw2 has been $30 all over the place for a while now, but this $30 one has some common end game stuff.

worth $30 though.

My daughters play GW2 pretty much daily, and are always doing something different. I haven't hopped on in awhile as I've been too busy, but with the amount of content that gets added regularly it's a good buy.

I'm completely anal about completing games. GW2 was the first game I ever allowed myself to quit without finishing. It just felt very tedious to me. Maybe b/c I chose to be an Elemenalist, but still...

Would recommend for the 1 to 80 leveling experience. Very fun and original.

Didn't like the end game around launch, but I'm sure they've added a bit.

poor excuse for a game.

I thought it was free to play, a little pricey at that but what can I say.

Too bad, if they had allowed me to buy it after it was released they would have made a full price sale.
Stupid people restricted number of downloadable copies lol.
All shops sold out online.
Those that had it were in store sales only. They bunked the price up and wouldnt let you know the in store price over the phone or internet, you had to turn up at the store to find it was super inflated. Cost me £6 in fuel to find that out.
Dont care for it any more, your loss :)

I thoroughly enjoyed my first 2 months in the game, played a mesmer up to cap, did lots of WvW with a group of my RL MMO friends.

Lack of engine updates and lag/fps issues and general repetitive zerg pvp burned me out and I quit playing. I have 4 toons at level cap,

I also spent alot of time wishing for a dedicated healer class, as thats the archetype I like to play most.

I more than got my 60 bucks worth out of the game.

If they ever fix the engine and stuff so my computer can maintain appropriate frames for its power level, I might go back for some more. Small group pvp in that game can be very fun.

The world is great and the art is fantastic. I had enough qualms about a lot of different things that I had to drop it after a couple months. You get a great 'playthrough' for just $30 though. And if you'd like to keep going after that, then it doesn't hurt.

You'll get your $30-$40 worth out of this game if you've ever liked an MMO.

People paid $60 for bioshock infinite and never touched it after two weeks.

You'll get your $30-$40 worth out of this game if you've ever liked an MMO.

People paid $60 for bioshock infinite and never touched it after two weeks.

That's because they finished it in 3 days casually playing it. Loved the game, but glad I bought it for $10. Way too short.

Back on topic, played GW2 for 4 solid months. Best $60 I spent. Thinking about going back, and what's great is I can jump back anytime without spending a dime more.

Back on topic, played GW2 for 4 solid months. Best $60 I spent. Thinking about going back, and what's great is I can jump back anytime without spending a dime more.

Yea, that's what I did with GW1. I went back a few times and got solid hours each time.

I might revisit GW2 again, mostly just a casual playthrough. Ironically, I feel like they're actually coming out with too much stuff. I feel like I can't experience it properly without keeping up with it closely. Can't even keep track of what all the content updates do and what it means for me as a player.

Back