Guitar Pro for Android

Hopefully there are some fellow musicians on this forum who are also into building PC"s and what not on the side like i am. Cause I use a Program called Guitar Pro, and they also have a version for Android, and so I need someone to answer a question for me. I was sending some guitar pro tracks to my bandmate, fior some which were some songs i wrote for the album we are recording and i went to update one of them before i sent it, and i accidently saved it over one of the other GP tracks, so now two of them are the same song, and therefore I lost one of the songs cause it got saved over by the other one. But I have a copy of it on the Guiitar Pro for android which runs off a Server, so I was wondering if anyone knew if you can download the tracks from the server that you uploaded to it. Cause you upload them to the server then you can access them from the GP app on your phone. But I need to get that copy back to my PC. So if anyone knows if this is possible and if so, how to do it. please let me know ASAP ! thanks in advance for any helpful replies :D

Can you not go to their website and access it on your pc from there?

I don't use Guitar Pro, just spit balling.

Back