Gun Mounted HD Camera

Being that I am very tired and the coffee hasn't yet kicked in I though it was a rail gun video :)! Still very cool though!

Matter of time before some crazy kid mounts this on his gun and goes for one last round of Real Life Counter strike..

Especially with that wall, felt like i was looking at the first Wolfenstein 3d!

Holy crap! Pick a fucking camera angle and leave it for a few seconds! This bouncing back and forth shit gives me a headache. Otherwise, cool device.

Very cool for LE/military training. After running the exercise you could watch the play by play and see what did or didn't do correctly. This would also be nice for youth hunters who are just starting to hunt on their own. Shoot and see what happened. I know when I was younger I've had buck fever a few times and I have no idea where the bullet went or the animal for that matter.

Side note:
I wonder if you could mount this behind a scope and have a "real time" account of the shot?

I'm thinking it should be mandatory for all police. That way when they shoot us theres a little more evidence than just their word.

Maybe for sport hunting, or paintball, but just sitting there cranking off shots into a target looks pretty boring.

VO? :confused:

i would like to see an eye attachment to look around corners. :cool:

This exists. The OICW has it, I believe. There is a weapon (that really just looks like a hinged piece of metal with a Glock stuck to it) that has a camera system and is hinged so you can put it around a corner and shoot without exposing any of your meaty bits.

Maybe for sport hunting, or paintball, but just sitting there cranking off shots into a target looks pretty boring.

This. For training too, but for just target paper target shooting, at long ranges.. Yawn. Now on a short pistol range, shooting reactive targets, say pumpkins, watermelons and milk jugs, it might be a bit more entertaining.

Holy crap! Pick a fucking camera angle and leave it for a few seconds! This bouncing back and forth shit gives me a headache. Otherwise, cool device.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. Not to mention that rap song was giving me a headache. :D

Who shoots an AR-15 rifles at that short range? I don't shoot mine at less than 50 yards, you wouldn't be able to see a thing with that camera in those circumstances.

to me the camera looks friggin huge, not sure what kind of lens or range it has. seems like a long lens version of some cellphone cameras might be less bulky. also curious how much abuse the camera and mount can take. wasn't the land warrior camera a bit smaller? think the camera was dropped but i remember seeing it on tv once.

to me the camera looks friggin huge, not sure what kind of lens or range it has. seems like a long lens version of some cellphone cameras might be less bulky. also curious how much abuse the camera and mount can take. wasn't the land warrior camera a bit smaller? think the camera was dropped but i remember seeing it on tv once.

they need to add a 1-2" LCD screen with zoom in scope. :cool:

Who shoots an AR-15 rifles at that short range? I don't shoot mine at less than 50 yards, you wouldn't be able to see a thing with that camera in those circumstances.

I can see something like this being placed on the AR-15's in the walltowers in prisons...

Course the most it would do is show that 90% of the staff never check the weapons when they report to their post every shift...lol

neat idea i guess. The video back and forth about made me throw up though. I've been to a lot of gun ranges..that one looked shitty. It only had 2 lanes. wtf. hahaa eh, who is really going to buy one of those.

neat idea i guess. The video back and forth about made me throw up though. I've been to a lot of gun ranges..that one looked shitty. It only had 2 lanes. wtf. hahaa eh, who is really going to buy one of those.

It was the Tulane Gun Range

The airsoft kids are going to be pumped over this one. That's the first thing that came to my mind. And of course strap these on them cop guns.

One of the ranges by my house has several sections to it. The "main" section has like 12 lanes. There is a couple other sections for "special purposes" and police only or whatever...

I wonder if it can handle the recoil of .50BMG. Unfortunately I'm not willing to buy a camera and see if it will survive with my own money. :D

Back