Guy shooting BF2 with an Air Gun (Fans may get mad!!!).

the gamer

[H]ard|Gawd
Yep this guy was fed up with the game and the bugs.

Guy shooting BF2 with Air Gun

That insane, yes the game was anoying for me when I first played it but the patches do help and when I drop down the settings to medium made a huge different (1GB of Ram)

Ok, so he shot a DVD with a pellet gun in his bedroom. I want my 2 minutes back

I'm sorry :( thought it was good enough to show yous.

Also Time is not refundable :D .

Interesting. I would have used the DAO-12 or MK instead. I mean it's close range, it's not moving and it doesn't have a lot of armor. I would think a nice spread of shotgun shell would do the trick better. That's just me. :D

O wait... I play BF2. All the time.

SCREW THAT!! :p

I like battlefield 2, but there's just one thing missing.......why the h*** did he use a pellet gun?!?!

I woulda used an assault rifle. :D Woulda made for a much better show. Put a 30 round clip in that dvd......aaaaaahhhhhhhhh......soothing just to think about it. :p

Edit:

I can see it now. For making fun a BF2, we're all going to end up like this guy. :eek:

OK, and the point of that was??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I mean seriously if I was to do something like that it would have to contain some mild explosives or something that was at least cool to watch.

Mmmmm...great waste of $50. If he was gonna waste $50 he shoulda gave it to me.

Shooter = retard

EA is only in the game business for the money at this point in time.

They don't care about the gamers.

Ever since the crapfest known as MoH: Pacific Assault wouldn't let me play on a clean installed, reformatted system, with no cd burning/dvd burning, etc. type programs installed, all patches installed...all dx and video card drivers updated, etc., AND JUST WOULDN'T GET PAST THE STUPID OPTIONS SCREEN THAT ALWAYS CAME UP BEFORE PLAYING!!!

I'll never buy an EA produced game again.

I was hoping he would've missed the DVD...

I would've laughed my ass off at that one.

markt435 said:
Mmmmm...great waste of $50. If he was gonna waste $50 he shoulda gave it to me.

Shooter = retard
He can still sell his CD Key, so all is not lost.

versello said:
Does this person's mother know how retarded her son is?
You can see that he is wearing goggles from the reflection in the CD. His mother probably made him wear them :D

EDIT: Actually it's the camera :rolleyes:

Hmm...needed someone hanging around to say "You'll shoot your eye out!"

A BB-gun...how extreme... :rolleyes:

Now an RPG would have been impressive, but a pellet gun?

Seriously, i would have been more entertained by watching him put the disc in his mom's microwave or somthing. At least then there would be sparks and maybe some smoke.

Yes, normal people carry RPG's and Assault rifles. Everyone reads a thread title "guy shoots BF2 with an AIRGUN" and everyone is expecting explosions and weapons most people wont have?

I think he should have just done something a tad more extreme yet plausible. He filmed the shooting like an FPS view, why not just have a bottle of jack in one hand, and a pistol in the other (i'd hope for a magnum at most) shouting drunken obsceneties while firing real bullets at the case and laughing while hiccuping. Wakes up the next morning and freaks out because he got drunk and blew away his copy of BF2

ValeX said:
hahaha, that was so lame, it was actually _funny_.....theres all the tough, rock music in the background, and then *poink* *poink* goes the pellet gun....LMAO!

*poink*

ValeX

Yeah, I actually did LUIC (that's "laugh until I cried" okay?). THe first part where he takes the game out and spends all that time loading the gun, I was dying. Dunno why.

you know he just got owned one too many times and was pissed. :p

The other funny part is his air rifle looks like some kind of assault rifle, and yet it's... a pellet gun.

Then I was wondering "hmmm...future psycho? Gun-ho army guy off in the sands? Nah,

Back