H-1 Concept PC

Defyant

Limp Gawd
Heres a lil project i knocked up in the down times of my HPR3-Mega mod.

I call it H-1 "Halle" 1. Its a concept PC of how i think Case designs are heading..IMHO!!!

The case is quiet small and runs Micro ATX factor..but can run a full size MB nps!
Its devided into a "split layer " box system.The PSU CDROM and wires all sit on the back side of the motherboard tray...while the Hardware site on the top or front side.

The front portal delivers fresh air to the back of the case and the other side gets air from the bottem of the front.

The PC runs a 2.4 p4 and the cooling is supplied via a Cooler master Aquagate 120 mini..

chosen for its ease of installtion and factory looks than performance.
The radiator and fan are both housed in the top section of the case and a speed controller is installed @ the rear.

A grafted "20x2 Matrix LCD micro atx button and custom plex power light and HDD activity lights round off the facia mods.

The side window is a custom channel design that allow the colour of the window to be changed to alter the appearance of the case.

a slot loading DVD was "side mount" installed to round off the mod.

IMG_6196.jpg

IMG_6163.jpg

IMG_6212.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6150.jpg

IMG_6129.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

omg, very talented work. I wouldnt mind buying a case like this to use as htpc.

hmm...looks like one of those cheapo stereo subwoofer too.
hmm...and after looking at more pics, it is from a sony subwoofer. very nice.

i was imagining putting it next to a stereo and people wouldnt know any better.

Looks great, I like it, very smooth design. I would of used a tinted acrylic for the side panel to fit the look, not like fully black, but a nice tint might fit it a bit better. But it looks great non the less....

You should call it Mini Darth ;p

Seriously though, absolutelly stunning. Original, and non transparent tubing is the icing.

Love it!

very nice, I love the interchangable windows

is that a CoolerMaster R120? if it is, 1 question. Is it possible to swap out the tubings for those? thanks

That is really retro/1337 looking. I would not be suprised if that is in fact how they end up making them in the future. I like how it looks that its full with case heavy duty utilities on the inside and it looks so plain and simple on the outside. Nice job.

wow... defyant you are done it again... whew... very slick! it does look a little like a sub-woofer, but I think that's a good thing. :)

Back