[H]ard Corp where are you?

TheCowOfNow

Assault then RUN AWAY!
Hey, just renewed my EVE account, was wondering what I need to do or where I need to go (or who i need to do) to get back into the swing of things with you guys?

website?
ticker in game?
any people that are still around from the old days?

I'm new, for the love of god help me I have no idea what I am doing. :-(

I really really want to get into EVE, but I just can't seem to pick it up!

well i'm hoping this corp is still around and functional. THey were never anything huge but yea, nice to have people around who knew some shit. Msg me in game... I don't really know how to do that though.... I'm Agent Chao

Ticker is [HCRP]
HARD-RECRUITING is the recruitment channel.
My In game name is RuptureX if you have any questions or you can join that channel and ask somebody from the corp.

I'm new, for the love of god help me I have no idea what I am doing. :-(

I really really want to get into EVE, but I just can't seem to pick it up!

Tutorials.....and more Tuts and when you finish those, do some more. They saved me from utterly going nuts......Tuts, save your nuts, LOL!!!! :D

IN game my name is Tyymm -- feel free to look me up and send me an e-mail in game or whatever. I'll be glad to help out some new guys. You can ask all kinds of questions, and I'll be glad to answer if you need.

I'm not a member of [H] corp though. For anything about joining them you'll have to ask someone else :).

To find me (Sorry for crude instructions, I'm not ingame at the moment to get the exact wording for things):

1) Go to 'People and Places' (Option on your left hand bar)
2) Go to the spot where you can search for stuff. It should be near the top of this window.
3) In the drop down menu next to search, choose 'Character'
4) Type in my name: Tyymm
5) You should find 2 people, Tyymm and TyymmTwo (thats my alt). Right click on Tyymm and either do 'Send Email' to send me an in-game email....Add to Address book to add me to your friends (Address book is in this window too, its one of the tabs. People I think.) Or Start Conversation to open a chat with me (If I'm online).
6) If you add me to your address book, I'll have a Red or Green square near my name -- Red means I'm offline, green means online. From this window, you can also right click on my name to start convo or send email.

Your best bet is to add me to address book, and then send me an email :). I'll get it when I'm next online, check to see if you're online, and convo you.

Renewed my account as well last night, will be playing it tonight after work - rock on, I'm a newbie and oh well... Time to look around and learn what to do...

:D

1920x1200 gonna be sweet! I am envious of these who plays em on the 30'ers

My GF and I have decided to try out the new EVE online. We signed up on the 9th, unknowing of the change to the New Player Experience.

So far, we're having a good time. Still learning a lot as we go. Tutorials are a huge help with learning, cash, and ships.

Right now, she's determined how to figure out the Mission 4 of 10 in Making Mountains out of Molehills tutorial line. It seems we cant catch the 2 rogue ships. They always keep us at 35KM or farther - our little Bantam's cant catch em! :)

She's off reading all the skills and upgrades needed to improve engine speed. How sweet is that?!

Anyway, I'd like to get into a player corporation. I've lurked this forum for years, and figured its time to become a part of the more active side of the community :)

Hammer, try fitting an afterburner to a medium power slot and hitting it when you're trying to chase them. If you have a stasis web, throw that on them when you catch em. It might also help if you have one of you in a Merlin or a Condor so you can hit them with missiles if you can close within 25km.

I wish I could get my GF to play...she just wants the Sims 3 lol. But she lets me have my game time, so it's all good :)

I'm oscrogo in game, feel free to hit me up :)

There's also a chat channel in game called: hardforum
I didn't create it, I have no idea who did, it's been there a while. I'll start idling in there when online should one of you need a hand in missions, some advice, or whatnot.

myself and version_3 just started playing this too. So hopefully we will see some of you guys in game, or we can all get together.

We passed the mission :)

I flew back to my other station and grabbed my Condor. I had an engine speed booster to put on it, plus the after burner. I mounted a missile launcher and went hunting!

My Bantam was hitting a top speed of like 250mps - heh....the Condor was flying at over 900mps!! I actually flew PAST the targets! Couple of missiles and they were toast. She was able to after burner and web to get her mission done in her Bantam.

We've been doing good tag-teaming the Tutorial missions. I chose the Military route, and she took Industry. So, I blow the ships outta the sky for her, and she builds my materials :)

Time goes by so fast, that by the time I wanted to look people up, it was late.

Just wanted to say thanks for the help on solving the mission :)

Glad I could help :)

Got to be nice having someone making things for you while you're blowing crap up lol! Instead of saying, "Hey! Go make me a sammich" you can now say, "Go make me some missiles!" ;)

Yeah, time does go by fast in that game...between buying and setting up skills for queue and running missions you realize 4-5 hours have gone by and finally know why your eyelids are trying to shut.

I'll be on all weekend (including tonight, GF is out of town :D) so I'll be looking to try and hook up with some people.

Well...I can ask her to build things for me, and of course "Who's gonna mine while I'm building your stuff?"

*sigh*...me...of course.

You know she's got me trained...so I jump into my Bantam, load dual Miner I's with my Mining drone and haul in a few loads of ore for her to "trade" back to her for my item.

hehe...I even said "Can't I just go blow stuff up while you make these?" She retorts, "Are you going to salvage the wrecks?!"....no...I cant...no skill...*loads the mining lasers back on*

Lol, and then if you give her a hard time about it...no buns for you later. "Oh, so you didn't have enough time to go mine veldspar for me earlier and NOW you have time for this?" *rolls over taking all the covers* ;)

I can totally see my GF being like that too, but we go along grudglingly because we love em :) It's funny how real life can extend to ingame..

HAHA...we solved the cover stealing LONG ago..separate comforters.

She's usually out by 9:30pm...and of course I'm up till 1am.

And I wonder why she's do damn chipper in the morning...

I wont be online till Sunday, but I'll try to look some people up - you'll find me online as Xenochen.

Back