[H]ard Folding Offical Freebie Thread

gwarren007

Fully [H]
Welcome to the Official [H]ard Folding Freebie thread.
The place to get what you need or want for as low as possible (just pay shipping)

Everything on this thread can be yours for the price of shipping. You cannot post items you wish to sell here. Only items that you will give away if the recipient pays shipping.

Feel free to post whatever items you have lying around that you just want to get rid of.

Also feel free to post items you are looking for ( nothing that you know you'd have to pay for like a high end video card or CPU ). Do not post for something you want to buy here.

If you wish to take items from anyone on this thread please try to make some sort of contribution to the thread ( not required but would be nice : ). If you have any little odds or ends lying arround that you have no use for and would otherwise toss, please post them here. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

If you would like something out of this thread or have any questions about an item please send a Private Message to the person/s with the item/s you want. . Try to keep everything nice and neat.

To find something quickly within this thread use the "Search this thread" tool.

You must post your folding badge to participate in this thread/forum, and all other Folding rules apply here, too.

To Start off:

Offer:
384 mb sdram
800eb pentium 3 Socket 370
AGP 400 mx

Wanted:
Socket A mobo- Found! (Thanks bufodr_t)

Last edited:
That is eerie...I was just thinking about this yesterday. I have some stuff:

HSF
4 x stock I7 HSF (the round ones that came with I7 920s)
Skt 929/AM2/AM2+/AM3 - Thermaltake, stock stye, copper

Video Cards
GeForce 6600GT, 128Mb, PCI-e, brand unknown - the fan burnt up years ago, but it still works like a champ with no active cooling
PNY GeForce FX5500, 128Mb, AGP - it worked when it was pulled, but hasn't been used for several years

Drives - will verify that everything works before sending
Several (probably 5) IDE HDDs - 15Gb - 120Gb - will post a list later
52X CDROM - IDE

Fans
Several 80mm, 92mm, and 120mm lower CFM case fans - let me know what you are looking for and I will see what i have

Edit: Updated availability

Last edited:
To Start off:

Offer:
384 mb sdram
800eb pentium 3 Socket 370
AGP 400 mx

Wanted:
Socket A mobo

darn wish i had brought my old socket A system with me i would of given you the motherboard but its at my parents house..

gonna see if I still have my socket A system at home, and what other goodies I can put up here

This needs Stickied so it doesnt disapear

I have a socket A mobo .. but I don't know if it works or not and don't have a chip to test on it. I'm guessing that for having it as long as I have, it probably doesn't work ..:(

What I have:

2 x BTX s775 mobos (one has pcie slot, other one doesn't. pcie will take dual core, other one won't. PCIe one is brand new from geeks.com. Other one is a pull from a dell setup)
Single core s775 2GHZ Celeron
20GB laptop ide drive
various PIII setups
stock s939 HSF (no pipes)

Last edited:
Wanted: Anyone who wants to let me house a 260 or higher videocard (can be a loan)

What I have:
Various 120mm case fans
1 GB generic DDR (2x512MB)

What I've given out:
Seagate 160GB HD: Given to bufodr_T

Last edited:
What I have:

All gone! Sorry for not updating sooner!

Last edited:
Nobel, how much shipping for a 775 HS ?, and out of curiosity the 650i mobo, does it support a Q9450?

looking for a mobo/cpu, prefer microatx but anything is good.

What I have

IDE white DVD drive
Some DDR ram(I think its a 512MB stick)
40GB IDE HDD

Last edited:
Back