[H]ard|OCP Bad Company 2 Group

Game: x_ToMMyGuN

Add me for some TIG and PCGIA action!

Any way we can get reserve slots in the above servers Dashit and Ph33rgear? :D

I think Dashit already mention he would reserve slots for [H] members, I will do the same.

Although you really haven't needed it yet with all the server crashes and updates :D;)

Hit me up on steam

<sigh>
With the loss of old friend lists, I've sent some requests. It's about time for insomnia!

don_the_16th

Oh. Servers down. 7PM EST

Today, 07:16 PM #1 (permalink)
MikaelKalms
DICE

Default EA master servers just went down - Thursday 00:10 GMT
EAIT are looking into it.

Last edited:
EA/Account servers were acting up again and allot of people got dropped connections.

It seems everytime the servers get full everyone get's dropped.

We were playing on the PC Gaming is Alive! server and near the end of our round at roughly 11:15 EST we all froze up and then lost our connections again.

Yeah, stopped playing last night after it started having issues saving my xp.

I'll be on tonight to play with you guys.

you can add me to friends, my username is Langly

Cya tonight on the TIG!

unclehumjaba on steam, uncle humjaba in game

A clan I play with has a 32 player conquest and 16 play squad deathmatch (HC) server up that we always have trouble populating. We want to change the 32-player to hardcore as well, but then it REALLY never gets players. Y'all should help us out by playing in our servers xD
Conquest Server
IP: 69.12.111.21:19567

Hardcore SDM Server
IP: 69.12.91.45:19567

That was some good times just now on TIG...

don_the_16th

Yeah, good stuff. I was starting to wonder if I chose the wrong server to start with. It was full, but I didn't see any [H] tags just some [C*] and [C**] ones. Not too long after though we had our own [H] squad again.

I killed a couple of you by mistake, by at least I was able to rez you after ;) I think the FF is starting to grow on me, just from the realism standpoint. If you see a bud in a CQB with an enemy, you can’t just open up on them both like regular mode.

[H] Withnail

Yeah, good stuff. I was starting to wonder if I chose the wrong server to start with. It was full, but I didn't see any [H] tags just some [C*] and [C**] ones. Not too long after though we had our own [H] squad again.

I killed a couple of you by mistake, by at least I was able to rez you after ;) I think the FF is starting to grow on me, just from the realism standpoint. If you see a bud in a CQB with an enemy, you can’t just open up on them both like regular mode.

[H] Withnail

It was fun playing with you and [H] Smokedogg and thanks for rescuing me so many times!!

[H] Withnail

That's the part that I like too, the thought that when it's me vs two guys on the opposing team, that the one guy from a distance can't just spray too and add some bullets in there, he has to watch and see who wins the CQB and then engage. Giving me potentially a few more seconds to react to him.

Although at the same time, it's only a -15 for a tk, and a +50 for a enemy kills. also sometimes its worth the collateral damage to get rid of that guy to take your own guy out too , so that his squad mates don't have a respawn point.

either way it adds to the experience I think, it makes more decisions have to happen rather then just see and enemy and the whole opposing team fires in that direction.

and I agree with DASHIT, it's frustrating populating the servers right now, one minute you have a full server and the next it's empty cuz everyone got kicked or etc..

steam id is Blakestr, my BC id is Good ol Seabass (that's the gaming name I use )

add me, I play at all odd hours and have a mic/teamplay...

It was fun playing with you and [H] Smokedogg and thanks for rescuing me so many times!!

Definitely was good times, although it was quite frustrating that I was playing so horribly... I generally try to drive the tanks well but for some reason I was failing yesterday...oh well.

Haha Withnail, you tk'd me once and then instantly revived me...I bet you were stat padding! lol.

Lotta fun having the 4 [H] squad last night, and actually playing together. Sometimes that is the key to having fun, winning and pwning is great too, but having a group of peeps to run around with is what makes it all good for me.

Hopefully see some of ya tonight also!

Definitely was good times, although it was quite frustrating that I was playing so horribly... I generally try to drive the tanks well but for some reason I was failing yesterday...oh well.

Haha Withnail, you tk'd me once and then instantly revived me...I bet you were stat padding! lol.

Lotta fun having the 4 [H] squad last night, and actually playing together. Sometimes that is the key to having fun, winning and pwning is great too, but having a group of peeps to run around with is what makes it all good for me.

Hopefully see some of ya tonight also!

I'll be on tonight as well so hopefully I'll see you guys.

[H] cultureshock

I finally got enough time to format the server list and added contacts so it will be easier to manage.

I also had to remove some servers from the list because the game does not let you add servers by IP at the moment. If you want you server re added, post your info as close as you can to the OP template.

I finally got enough time to format the server list and added contacts so it will be easier to manage.

I also had to remove some servers from the list because the game does not let you add servers by IP at the moment. If you want you server re added, post your info as close as you can to the OP template.

Cool. il do the same to the TS. I'm gonna add the server names and have channels for those servers. :)

EDIT: Done. :)

Last edited:
my bf2 soldier name is 'Ftard'

None of my friends pc game anymore, looking for some people on east coast time to play team based with voice com

Played some Tru Insomniac last night, I plan on nubbing it up over there a bit more this weekend (Manco Capac)

ya it was empty when I got home. Hopefully we can get it filled later on

Reguarding: Tig.nuclearfallout.net

Seems like the Issue with the server being empty is Punkbusters Fault.

NFo admins have been experimenting with PB on and off, and for some reason if we keep it off, servers stay full hardly crash and everything runs fine.

Turn PB on...well things run fine for awhile....then crash, then people cant connect...pretty freakin aweful right now.

PB is off until EA/DICE gets there shit together

Last edited:
Server is now crackin, and is runnin max 32/32

Punkbuster can kiss my ass.

That it all

does anyone throw an [H] in front of their name just to identify themselves?

My game name is same as it is here: chucklesc6
Been playing mostly on [HC] PGiA. Loving it there!

I'm crashing to desktop like crazy today, I know it was happening to locolaptop too, anyone else having these problems? It seems to be way worse today then ever before.

Also, about the reserved slots. I can't give any out after all. I did not realize that if you reserve a slot, it holds that spot permanently. So while people were seeing 25/32 but tried to join, that is because it was holding 7 slots.

Although, any [H] members can add me on steam (ph33rgear) and I will kick a spot open for them on the server if they are having problems joining.

yeah I had a CTD as well. Happened 2x. I thought it was my GPU overheating >70C, so I cranked up the fan to 70% (starting to sound like a jet on the 5870's) and put on some headphones. Had one more CTD 10 seconds into the game, restarted and then haven't had a problem since. :confused:

Back