• Axdrenalin

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • MixManSC

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck and let the best folder win! :)

0.png

I'm in. And this month it appears that we have a race! At least so far. :D

You all have at least one vote!

Congrats to all for the nominations! You are all worthy! Fold on! For the Cure!

C'mon everyone...vote for metallicafan...if I can't come in 1st, I want to come in last :D

Heh - yeah I dont know whats going on. I generally only get 0 or maybe one vote. I think it's a conspiracy to stick me in the mediocre club. :confused: I'm supposed to lose. :D

Some of us might qualify as brain dead...

It's okay to be brain dead. Most of the people who don't have death certificates and vote in the US are brain dead. It's just when you keep voting decades after your death certificate is issued that there is a problem. Well, some of us think it's a problem. Others seem to like it of course.

I wonder who's gonna win :rolleyes: :D

btw what happened to last month's winner interview? :confused:

Interviews have been postponed a bit due to the hectic work load and stuff the interviewer has been under lately. He hasn't had much time to get around to them. Don't worry, though, they are coming.

Interviews have been postponed a bit due to the hectic work load and stuff the interviewer has been under lately. He hasn't had much time to get around to them. Don't worry, though, they are coming.

Thanks for asking. I have been swamped with work and family committments. But I promise to post two interviews this week.

Only a couple of days to go folks. Get your votes in!!

Just wanted to note that I feel honored to have my name up here with such great folders! Thanks guys and keep on folding! :)

NNNOOOOO!!!! Who voted for me? I wanna be last!!!! I wanna be last!!!! :D

Lol - I dont know whats going on. I've been nominated I think about 5 or 6 times and I always come in last. I'm offended that I've somehow been upgraded to mediocrity. I rather enjoyed the bottom and seem to have lost my grip on my losing streak. :(

Lol - I dont know whats going on. I've been nominated I think about 5 or 6 times and I always come in last. I'm offended that I've somehow been upgraded to mediocrity. I rather enjoyed the bottom and seem to have lost my grip on my losing streak. :(

From Sig:
Visualize whirled peas.

I think that those damn peas are helping.

I voted for MixMan because I know he's at his computer clicking <Refresh> every 15 seconds watching it go up, and I probably made him go grab a clean pair of shorts when the number changed.

Good luck! :)

because I know he's at his computer clicking <Refresh> every 15 seconds watching it go up,

Is interesting to know who do u know this info, you seem awfully convinced of it :eek:
are u spying on him? :eek: :eek:

:p

Is interesting to know who do u know this info, you seem awfully convinced of it :eek:
are u spying on him? :eek: :eek:

:p

The GPU clients spy on him, I just check the data over on the super-secret shorts creaming website. It's very sophisticated!

44 votes this month!

Wow!

Remember to vote early and vote often!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back