[H]ardOCP Hardware Workshop video

Please tell me this thread hasn't turned into a "ban trap" and that Kyle doesn't mind us posting this stuff. :(

caption_kyle3.jpg

My photochopping skills suck so much I dont even use Photoshop... Just good ole PSP...

kyle1.jpg

"WTF Are you talking about?? Your such a noob, and should have a prostitute jerk you off with sandpaper!!"

*hint: cookie for the reference :D

kyle1.jpg

After Kyle's pathetic rendition of Britney Spears' Toxic, Kyle pleads with the QuakeCon Idol judges:

*bad asian accent*
"I have had no pwofeshional twaining."

:D :D

kyle1.jpg

1.) "Can't Touch This!"
2.) In response to Infinium Labs question "Never heard of them"
3.) "What do you mean there are no rides here?"

:D

So, on the topic of the videos, does anyone have the other 2 parts from WASD.TV just yet?? I just finished watching the first one, and want to see more! :)

Here's my entry, by no means am I a starwars nerd... it was just too good to pass up.
steve-caption.jpg

hahahahahah these are awesome. I wish I could have made it down to Quakecon this year....silly college and moving in always getting in the way of things :mad:

Anyway...
caption_kyle.jpg

"No seriously...WTF happened to those video cards!!?"

caption_kyle2.jpg

"Ohhhh right....I borrowed them....for work......"

Okay this one is just creepy looking lol (no offense!)
caption_kyle3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

add some glasses to Kyle and we have the first contestant in the Steve Jobs look-a-like contest! :D

MartinX said:
1: So there's no takers for the free Infinium shares?
2: ...I could kill them all with my mind powers!
3: Man, that's a short chick, no, don't look...

LMFAOOOOO!

AffinitY said:
is there a way to get a tracklisting of what music was played after the workshop was over? I stayed untill the end of the music, which freakin rocked. If anyone can email me the list or a way to get it, hit me up at [email protected] or PM me

plz :(

KylelovesOprah.jpg

And let me say thanks to the seeders on that torrent. It took me longer to make that crappy photo than to download 404 MBs!!!!

Nice one, ninethreeeleven, except everyone knows that the Nubian Queen Kyle fantasizes about is Nell Carter. :D

ROFLMMMAAOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this thread has made me laugh so hard that i literally have tears coming from my eyes :eek: :D

Contrymans are flesh colored ;) (sry i'm a sound tech and had to, as I hear that all the time from actors)

TekieB said:
Contrymans are flesh colored ;) (sry i'm a sound tech and had to, as I hear that all the time from actors)

Well, I realize that they're supposed to be, bro. Not everyone has the same skin tone. Kind of takes me back to some black comedian who was bitching about band-aids being 'flesh-colored'. "That don't look like my flesh.."

Back