[H]awt: Dell Home: 40% off Inspirons over $999

Blahman

[H]ard|Gawd
8NFJ8?5JRTSRWD

LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Limited time offer beginning 7/22/05 8:00am CST through 7/25/05 5:59am CST or after 4000 redemptions (whichever occurs first) ONLINE ONLY: Save 40% on select Inspiron™ notebook purchases $999 or more ((before tax ,shipping & handling)! May not be combinable with Outrageous Deals, dollars off, percentages off, or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Coupon code expires after first 4000 uses, or earlier if offer is terminated earlier. The Home & Home Office site and offers contained herein valid only for end users and not for resellers and/or online auctions. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Taxes, fees and shipping charges are extra, and vary. U.S. Dell Home Systems Co. new purchases online only. Purchase limit of 5 systems per order, but coupon discount applies to only 1 system per cart. Limit of 5 systems per customer please. Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.

Let us know if this works for you. Of course this only becomes a better deal than the $750 off coupon when you go above ~$1850, but this is just the coupon that high-end 9300 and XPS Gen 2 buyers are looking for to get a great deal.

So tempted to buy...must..refrain...self...must...pay...credit cards...off... :mad:

BAH! I shall patiently wait until I find a Turion 64-based slim notebook, if only the 700m was offered with Turion :( *closes Dell site*

z-lite said:
So tempted to buy...must..refrain...self...must...pay...credit cards...off... :mad:

BAH! I shall patiently wait until I find a Turion 64-based slim notebook, if only the 700m was offered with Turion :( *closes Dell site*
The Dothans rape the Turions... Why would you hold out for a lesser performing chip?

god damn, sometimes i wonder how much it cost dell to make these laptops in order to get a profit, 200 bucks? :D

i wonder that sometimes myself. but most of these 750 off coupons I havent seen anywhere else other than the [h]ard sites. maybe they just giving us a deal cuz they know that we would never buy a full price one

EchoMatrix said:
i wonder that sometimes myself. but most of these 750 off coupons I havent seen anywhere else other than the [h]ard sites. maybe they just giving us a deal cuz they know that we would never buy a full price one

are you kidding me? those things are all over the net when they are going on. hell i hear people talking about it at gas stations and shit.

Well I'm excited I just ordered my XPS Gen 2, minimum specs, $1794 +tax with 2 years at-home CompleteCare accident coverage warranty and a backpack. Now to order 2GB of RAM for ~$200 from newegg and this baby will be complete :)

Anyone know what I should do with the old RAM, try eBaying it or what?

Yea i couldn't pass this up anymore, i've missed this the past 2 times its hit. So i folded and got a 700m stock for $836 taxes and shipping included. not bad, I wanted a PC laptop soon anyways :p

edit: my wallet is screaming at me and wont shut the hell up, any suggestions on how to bind and gag a credit card?

went with this today....

xps gen2
2.0 ghz
512mb ram
6800 go ultra
cdrw/dvd drive
60gb hdd
2915 internal wireless
xp pro

targa aluminum carry case

sounds like an ok deal eh??

There's a $750 off coupon on fatwallet somewhere, for select inspirons over $1500. Helped my neighbor get a $1600 laptop for like $900.

Edit: Oh u meantioned the 750, sweet still though.

I went with the 1yr mail in.....I dont plan on getting rid of my desktop so if I had to be without it for a little bit it wouldnt hurt so bad

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK

I just ordered a 9300 on THE 7/20..........

is there a way to call CS and bitch or cancel the order before it ships?

Ya still a little too high. I'll wait just a tad longer for the i9300s to go down more. Shouldn't be long before they start reaching sub $1000 prices with the 6800 go...

Nice, the minimum 9300 is only $839 and the minimum 9300 with go 6800 256MB is only $958 (this is better with the $750 off coupon plus a couple of upgrades... if you qualify for EPP purchases).

Dood I had been waiting for Dell to do another 35%, never thought they would do a 40%. Just ordered the XPS Gen2 -

2Ghz
512mb
6800 Go Ultra
80 Gig Drive
XP Professional
8x DVD/CD Burner
1 Year At Home

Wireless NIC was included, and cause im a dork I got the personalization shield too.

Woot :D

Back