H.D. Treatment of Colin Mcrae Rally 2.0 on Steam

Bloefield

[H]ard|Gawd
Decent refresh of CMR 2.0 for under $7.00.
Fond memories, decent handling and graphics. Not bad.

I saw this yesterday and wanted to jump on it badly but no money, so I put it in wishlist. CMR 2 was fantastic. How does it look? Does it still have the in-cockpit view? That was my favorite. First time I drove a racing game where there was rain on the windshield and the wiper blades would wipe them away. Does it feel more arcadey than CMR 2 or feel the same? I always thought of CMR 2.0 as a pretty fun simulation of rally.

Nice! I'll have to grab it when I get home today. I hope other than the graphical upgrade that the game itself is still the same. CMR 2 is the only game I can remember that does a good job in capturing the feel of real rallying. I never had the chance to play Richard Burns Rally :(, but the WRC series on PS2 was also pretty good at the time.

Just be advised, it's not a Total remake of CMR.2.0 . It's a port of a mobil app.
That being said, it's all right for $6.99

Nice! I'll have to grab it when I get home today. I hope other than the graphical upgrade that the game itself is still the same. CMR 2 is the only game I can remember that does a good job in capturing the feel of real rallying. I never had the chance to play Richard Burns Rally :(, but the WRC series on PS2 was also pretty good at the time.

Tha game that best captured the feel of real rallying was Network Q Rally, and Rally Championship 2000.

I liked CMR and CMR2,0 too, but those were more fun than serious.

Back