[H]Domestic- Today Only, Great cheap vacuum, Eureka upright $70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modred189

Can't Read the OP
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/eureka-...llic/1658644.p?id=1219058508011&skuId=1658644
It's no Dyson, but I have the previous generation of this thing (going on 3 years old), and it's fantastic. It actually works on hardwood and tile surfaces (inexpensive uprights generally struggle here), and isn't insanely loud. Most of the filters are washable, and are actually washable, as opposed to some that claim they are but don't hold up over time. It's also relatively small, and can easily fit in a closet full of coats etc.

There are two things I'd change: neither the hose nor the cable is quite long enough for my preference, but it is a $70 vacuum.

I know this isn't technically a [H] product, but some of you could use a decent vacuum based on the pictures I see posted around here! ;)

Oh man, that is so true, definitely not a Dyson, but it's a fraction of the price.
I still have my Eureka going on 5 years and that bastard still has enough power to pull old carpet apart if you aren't careful. The lowest height setting for hardwood is not a joke, if you put it on that setting for carpet be ready to have it shred your carpet, but it'll get it clean :-p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back