[H]ordeBowl Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvothe

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006
hbowljpg0tg.jpg

Time for signups is finally here! To get signed up, just post 1 time in this thread, then in the next couple of days, either myself or K* will PM you with the name that you'll be folding under. Once we have final confirmation on the number of entrants, we will then create and post schedules.

Again, the rules are here and any questions can be addressed to myself or K*.

Currently we have 64 available slots setup, and once those are filled, we may close entries to investigate setting up more, or this may be the final number of available entrants. Due to the size of this undertaking, we appreciate your understanding in the possibility of capping the number of entrants. Also to guarantee your participation, make sure you get those entries in early!

count me in, too.

btw, I'm writing this by hand on my new tablet. It's sexy and will start folding soon.

apHytHiaTe said:
I guess I'll give 'er a shot.

Can we count dualcore procs a 1 processor :p ?
You know better... :p

Get yourselves signed up...there are 64 slots available and this is really a great way for even the "big dogs" to get involved.

I'm in!! Why not... ;)

Geez I even got my first unit under my Horde Bowl name.............................................

Silence

I thought K* would have saved that for Marty!! :D

At this point. Everyone who has posted here should have a PM with their [H]ordebowl username. Let's get some more people in on this!

KodiakStar said:
At this point. Everyone who has posted here should have a PM with their [H]ordebowl username. Let's get some more people in on this!

Well.... I thought I was in but I guess since my thread got deleted It didn't count I guess so I post again.

Nothing yet, just wait, once signups are closed, we will have the preseason and go from there.

For now just work on making sure your box is super stable!

Enough Chatter.... Come on guys... Are you ready to play or what? Sign up now!

Don't be the one to ask (after the contest starts) "Hey, how can i get in on this!?!"

Everyone should have their usernames at this point.

At this point in time there is 18 out of 64 spots filled,
which leaves 46 spots open!

Let's go guys!

There's plenty of spots still open, so get those entries in now!

Indeed it was... but I think people didn't realize that there is a computer as a prize...

Prize:

The winner if the [H]ordeBowl will be taking home a brand new boxen. The final specifications are unknown, but expect them to be something along these lines:

AMD Sempron 2200+
Asus Socket A Motherboard
2x256MB PC2100
Integrated VGA, Sound, NIC
Sony DVD±RW Drive
Maxtor 40GB Hard Drive
CoolerMaster 350W PSU
Unknown Case

So sign up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back