[H]ot 6.6ft hdmi for $1.66

can I buy this cable and hook up a 360 to a tv or a monitor? I'm not sure if there is some female to male or male to male whatever BS I have to deal with

Why on earth would anyone want these when you could get Monster cables for $80?? :rolleyes:

:D

Amazon has a bunch of HDMI cables which you can get for just as cheap too and if you wanted, longer cables too. It's somewhat a warm deal I say.

wow it does have bad rating. it seems like lot of ppl got stuff shipped slow or not working and return it with lot of trouble. Some people got stuff and was fine. So it seems like if the product is bad ur have trouble.

i bought 2 15' mini usb cables and never got them from mono price but maybe ill dig out the 8$ paypal payment but prob take a hour..

Probably not

People, stick with monoprice! They are cheap, very reliable and stand behind their products if you get a bad one.

+1, Monoprice has never done me wrong. I recommended them to a co-worker and over the course of about 3 months I think he bought from them maybe 10-15 times when setting up a new HD projector, he never had any complaints either.

+1 for monoprice.

Not to knock the OP link but I have seen people have issues with cables even under 6ft. Might as well go with mono.

Pssshhh, only noobs buy Bose cables. Denon is where it's at.

Oh thank you. I had forgotten about that. Gotta love it. I wonder if they've ever sold one? Do they offer it just to see what percentage of buyers don't look at the price (literally)?

I LOVE their AVRs... much better overall than a lot of other brands they compete with.

Monoprice is like the newegg of yore. Don't bother buying anywhere else. I've had about 10 orders with them, and everything is always just right.

Back