[H]ot DVD-R & CD-R Media Deals

NoZoL

Limp Gawd
From SlickDeals:

From December 17-23, Officemax.com has Verbatim 16x DVD-R 50-packs on sale for $7.98 each (reg. $19.98).
Pricegrabber's lowest price: ~$22 shipped
Reviews: 5/5 eggs (10 reviews) on NewEgg.com

They also have Verbatim CD-R 100-packs for $14.99

Free shipping on orders of $50. Should be the same prices in-store.

Smokin' deal on the DVD-Rs! No rebate hassle, just 8 bucks for 50 discs out the door. You gotta freakin' love that. :D

Just to let you guys know, if you want to save on shipping. I printed the office max website showing they were $7.98. I took it to my local office max and they honored the price.

Here is a guide that can help you determine quality for certain brands of media.

http://www.digitalfaq.com/media/dvdmedia.htm

However, I do not see Verbatim listed. TDK is 2nd Class media which is pretty good. I have TDK DVD media and have not had a problem yet. However, I have tried generic brands and 1 in 5 disk the top piece of the media came unglued from the top. Another 1/10 media I could not copy all the files off the cd after burning.

Josh Hazel said:
Here is a guide that can help you determine quality for certain brands of media.

http://www.digitalfaq.com/media/dvdmedia.htm

However, I do not see Verbatim listed. TDK is 2nd Class media which is pretty good. I have TDK DVD media and have not had a problem yet. However, I have tried generic brands and 1 in 5 disk the top piece of the media came unglued from the top. Another 1/10 media I could not copy all the files off the cd after burning.

Verbatim is generally T1, though they flirted with some crap media fora while there.

Verbatim generally = mitsubishi in teh U.S. and Taiyo Yuden in Europe.

At my local Office Max they had the dvd-r or choice of dvd+r for $12.99 but I printed off the ad and they honored it. Picked up two as a christmas present.

Can anyone say Loose Change mass production?

PC120040.jpg

Back