[H]ot - Microcenter Core i7 950 LGA1366 - $199.99

jnick

2[H]4U
I searched the forum and didn't see this posted so forgive me if it's old news:

Microcenter has the i7 950 (1366) for $199.99. I can verify that the site shows the sale pricing and has active inventory. So for those who aren't waiting for Sandy Bridge, this is a pretty HOT deal seeing as it's near $100 off!

looks pretty warm to me, thanks.sandypoint is looking to be big though, and that means big price drops...... to wait, or not to wait, that is the question?

This is old if it is in store only where is the link?

Why tha fuck is there NOT a Microcenter in the entire greater Puget Sound area?

This is one of the more digital areas in the ENTIRE WORLD!!

grumble grumble

Why tha fuck is there NOT a Microcenter in the entire greater Puget Sound area?

This is one of the more digital areas in the ENTIRE WORLD!!

grumble grumble

We have Frys & its been suckin' a funky arse lately. Must be the clean air that holding the deals away:rolleyes:

I've been back and forth on this for a while. I could probably resell my 920 for $200 on here... just not sure if it's worth the hassle.

I've been back and forth on this for a while. I could probably resell my 920 for $200 on here... just not sure if it's worth the hassle.

Max ocs are pretty much the same as a 920 D0. If you are still running a C0 then just maybe worth it.

Dont worry, it'll drop back down to $199.99 or less in a day or two. I got my 950 for $189.99 at MC a few weeks ago

Should probably just have a sticky for Microcenter. They always have one intel processor at a very low price, low enough that they lose money on it. They also always run the AMD deal where you buy a certain AMD processor and you get $40 off a motherboard. I thought it was only for the motherboards they list on the deal page but when I was in there the clerk informed me it's valid for any AMD motherboard in stock.

Should probably just have a sticky for Microcenter. They always have one intel processor at a very low price, low enough that they lose money on it. They also always run the AMD deal where you buy a certain AMD processor and you get $40 off a motherboard. I thought it was only for the motherboards they list on the deal page but when I was in there the clerk informed me it's valid for any AMD motherboard in stock.

Microcenter is remarkable for that. I've been pleasantly surprised on more than one occasion from them by sales or some other discount on an item that I'm buying that wasn't reflected in their signage. Sometimes it's come up substantially less than what I was already content on paying.

Just an FYI, the $200 deal was only for the 26th... Back up to $230 today. Oh well, not going to waste anymore gas on this deal.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

just today received my only nominally marked up 950 on this deal resulting from my previous bitching on this thread...thank you [H]rothers, hope it clocks like ^

Microcenter is remarkable for that. I've been pleasantly surprised on more than one occasion from them by sales or some other discount on an item that I'm buying that wasn't reflected in their signage. Sometimes it's come up substantially less than what I was already content on paying.

On top of that if you are buying enough items at once you can get them to pricematch the stuff that isn't on sale against Amazon or Newegg.

The only downside is you can't return items like CPU's, HD's, Ram, etc., you can only exchange them.

Back