[H]ot - Visiontek 4850 $179.99 OTD - Fry's B&M

Yeah, I saw this....I'm kind of interested in the 4870. Looks like a GTX 260 killer, but at what price?

Darn, this is close, but doesn't quite beat the BB deal that happened a few days ago.

Some people got lucky and found cashiers with poop math skills, theres a thread in the video sub-forum where someone got 2 for 219

ya its weird you see them nib on the forums for 180$ shipped like 3 diff people selling and no one has bought them yet.. i want at least one but will the price drop anytime soon? also planning on modding the cooler to the s1 but who wouldnt..

Some people got lucky and found cashiers with poop math skills,
I returned a HD 3870 to BB yesterday since I ordered the Asus HD 4850 from newegg for $150AR. The guy finishes the refund, hands me back the original receipt, the refund receipt and the card that I brought in.

wow i would feel guilty and worried if that happened to me.. i mean they have you on video tape etc.. any felony's and you cant own a gun

I had no intention of taking the card and the guy realized the mistake a few seconds later (probably because I wasn't taking the card). Retail hypnosis FTL.

Back