[H]otdeal? Sharp Aquos LC-46D85U , $1000 w/ fs

This is the previous generation of LCD technology, fwiw... it may be better to go with a 77 series. Still, $1k for a midrange 46" isn't bad...

If you are a platinum member for ecost.com, you can get it for $ 825.00 + about 50 bucks in shipping, if not a P.M., I think your cost goes up another 50 bucks. Still well below BB.

If you need it NOW, then... yeah, it may be a good price but not a Hot Deal... luke warm perhaps?

If you are a platinum member for ecost.com, you can get it for $ 825.00 + about 50 bucks in shipping, if not a P.M., I think your cost goes up another 50 bucks. Still well below BB.

If you need it NOW, then... yeah, it may be a good price but not a Hot Deal... luke warm perhaps?

They want almost 1500 for it on ecost :(

I was just checking because i was not quite certain. I wanted to see the general opinion of it before I pull the trigger one something like it. Im in the market for a midrange tv in the 42-46 range for < $1000. If it's 120hz thats always a plus

Yes, very hot with free delivery/hook up/recycling.

Pretty good deal. I wouldn't call it a "midrange" though, that would be the 46D65U series. The 85U is a definite step up.

Back