Hai

robberbaron

Supreme [H]ardness
Been away a while! My computer is STILL a DFI Lanparty nF4 SLI-DR with an Opteron 165! I definitely need to get back into this and teach you guys a lesson again! New rig soon~~~

Who is still here from the 754/939 days?

Built two rigs since my 939! Time to get on board! Prices are dirt cheap right now!

i still run a athlon 64 3200+ clawhammer(130nm) @ 3ghz water cooled on a DFI LP UT NF3 250Gb. just sits in the corner of my room. about the only thing its used for these days is distributed computing. doesn't really have any other use.

MSI NF4 platinum with an Athlon 64 3000. It's my parts tested.

God... I've built at least a dozen AM(x) systems just for myself this year... I've still got a 4400 Toledo (with board & ram) though somewhere in the closet acting as a paperweight. I just have no use for something so slow anymore. Heck even my HTPCs are more potent. With prices where they are today, it's too cheap not to upgrade (assuming you actually use your rig that is obviously). I think I'm going to turn the old 4400 into a kid's computer for my niece. Either that or take it to good will... That's where a lot of my 'old parts' end up. Spare bedroom is overflowing...

Been away a while! My computer is STILL a DFI Lanparty nF4 SLI-DR with an Opteron 165! I definitely need to get back into this and teach you guys a lesson again! New rig soon~~~

Who is still here from the 754/939 days?

I have the same motherboard and processor as my main desktop as you, lol. Keepin' it real.

Still using the 939 in my sig, everything is chugging along nicely. Games run like garbage though.. :)

Made this account shortly before I built my 939 rig I believe...Opty 146, MSI NF4 mobo, X800GTO2, water cooled :) fun times. Now my buddy uses it for playing online poker..

I got a Xeon X3440 (i7 860), AsRock P55 Extreme (3 PCI-e slots), and 8GB of Avexir 1333MHZ DDR3 over the course of Black November for $275 :) Now is the time to upgrade!

Back