Half Life 2 - The movie, summer 2005.

lol, very nice. There was another picture awhile ago that showed Charlie Sheen next to Gordan and they looked REMARKABLY similar.

lol alyx is scary

i always thought the smoking man from xfiles would be a great gman.

This is kind of funny. I don't know if I should believe it, I mean Alyx looks kind of...mishapen.

Alyx could have been better, other than that I say go for it. :x

lol, that would be a kick ass cast :D (except for that ugly lady as alyx)

Except for Gordon, Alyx and the G-man, that casting lineup is pretty good.

Jean Reno as Father Grigory would be awesome!!!

yeah right, they would never get all those people in a video game movie.

Jäger said:
yeah right, they would never get all those people in a video game movie.

You know... if they did, the movie might actually be good. And they could start off with HL2 plot. Fill in the back story with little tid bits. Would make a great movie. (Matrix killer maybe?)

Jean Reno would make an awesome Father Grigori :cool:

Holy Jesus... zoom into the picture onto Alyx's face her eyes and lips are bigger
then her ears :eek:

heh, putting a bunch of A actors in one movie doesn't make a great movie.

priyajeet said:
of course its bull. :D

this is the real Half-Life movie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0428620/

Plot Summary for
Half-Life (2006)

A precocious boy and his jaded sister use their imaginative powers to escape a confining home-life, save their self-destructive mother from her charmingly manipulative boyfriend, and finally reinvent their world in a mind bending conclusion.

Sounds like Half-Life the Game Yep ;)

Alex A. said:
Plot Summary for
Half-Life (2006)

A precocious boy and his jaded sister use their imaginative powers to escape a confining home-life, save their self-destructive mother from her charmingly manipulative boyfriend, and finally reinvent their world in a mind bending conclusion.

Sounds like Half-Life the Game Yep ;)
thats the idea :D

BAH, get rid of Tom Cruise. I can't stand the motherfucker. Charlie Sheen is a MUCH better pick for Gordon Freeman. I mean Cruise doesn't come across to me as an MIT educated theoretical physicist. Charlie Sheen on the other hand....he played a scientist in The Arrival and he looked ALOT like Gordon Freeman.

doh-nut said:
heh, putting a bunch of A actors in one movie doesn't make a great movie.

Of course it doesn't... but it helps.

You know a little of topic...

But I don't understand how movie makers screw up good plots. Like video game movies and movies from books (LOTR Jackson I am talking to you). Just stick with the plot and you're golden. GRRRR..

Back on topic now.

Mr_Evil said:
BAH, get rid of Tom Cruise. I can't stand the motherfucker. Charlie Sheen is a MUCH better pick for Gordon Freeman. I mean Cruise doesn't come across to me as an MIT educated theoretical physicist. Charlie Sheen on the other hand....he played a scientist in The Arrival and he looked ALOT like Gordon Freeman.

Dude I can so see that . Wow that would be cool.

I still think Ed Norton would make the best Freeman, and Christopher Walken as the G-Man. That would just kick ass.

i wonder if they're going to make you ask permission to watch the DVD every time you put it in your computer

:D

d34dly said:
Of course it doesn't... but it helps.

You know a little of topic...

But I don't understand how movie makers screw up good plots. Like video game movies and movies from books (LOTR Jackson I am talking to you). Just stick with the plot and you're golden. GRRRR..

Back on topic now.

actually, not always. putting a bunch of strong actors together can be detrimental, because theres no room for one actor to shine and if there is, another great actor is wasted.

priyajeet said:
Dr Breen "I shwear....."

ROFLMAO!!!

And I can just imagine him saying as well lolool.

Imagine Tom Cruise as Gordon Freeman for a second...because I can't. Seeing Edward Norton for the first time made me not see anyone else playing Freeman other than him.

doh-nut said:
actually, not always. putting a bunch of strong actors together can be detrimental, because theres no room for one actor to shine and if there is, another great actor is wasted.

Ok...

Dude if Clive Owen were older he would make a good G-man.

Eli Vance would have to be played by the guy who voiced him. He's the black guy who was the boss on Sportsnight. He looks exactly like Eli, and, duh, sounds like him.

For a very true interpetation of the Half-Life game, you wouldn't even need an actor for freeman, because the whole movie would be shot from his perspective. Also, he would never talk. Just get a good hand model and you're good to go. ;)

ComputerBox34 said:
lol, they hired that russian from Armageddon

Aww c'mon, that actor has so many better parts than the "Russian from Armageddon" :p

Wow someone has a lot of time on their hands haha

As for the "read" HL movie like imdb - that sounds like shit haha

Sean Connery doesn't do good villains, IMO. I think it would be too cliche to put him in there.

I also don't agree with Tom Cruise as Gordon. It's not that I hate Cruise, it would also be too cliche to cast him, IMO.

Eric Clapton looks like Gordon...maybe he'd like to start an acting career

Back