Half Life 3 Screen Shot Slipped out

thats aboat as dumb as it gets. really if you think thats funny :mad: . god god.

lol. No i found the picture on google searching for hl2 pictures.

I run a 68000 super ultra video card and you get those graphics :D

I'm sorry, but these type of pics are getting old. Nearly every major game has a parody like this.

neat. those 2048x2048 textures really make a difference! gg valve

reminds me of that funny pic of a guys fishing trip with the farcry hud over the top, looked really funny. Some people even thought it was real..... :rolleyes:

BTW, pic was pretty good heh.

Well, if HL3 takes a jump in graphics over HL2, like HL2 did over HL1, it will look similar. :p

Now if there was a strider in that picture...that would have been impressive (and enough reason to go buy some shotgunns).

Check out that real-time shadow rendering! Man they even went through the trouble to add more garbage in this game!
Half Like 3 with 36% more garbage!
Is that pink thing in the puddle a condom wraper?

That gave me a little chuckle, and thats hard to do before I have had at least half a pot of coffee.

Uncle Toxie said:
That gave me a little chuckle, and thats hard to do before I have had at least half a pot of coffee.

I've only had one cup so far, and still managed a chuckle myself. The pot (pots?) at work awaits!
Thanks for the morning chuckle :D

Peace,
Tim

Heh, I just crawled outta bed with a wicked hangover and hatin' life but that made me chuckle too. Thanks!

From the looks of it there's dynamic lighting....hopefully the physics is more fleshed out. ;)

I wasnt the one that took the picture.

I was thinking of making a demo though

Back