Halo 2 Collector's Edition for $49 at Wal-Mart...

JediK

Limp Gawd
Wal-Mart has Halo 2 CE for $49 IN STORE. They are selling the regular version for the same price. Thought I would give everyone the heads up.

I won't be able to play the game until later tonight... :p

I was thinking what does "CE" mean .. then I actually read the subject. Reading .. who would have thought!!

Or if you're willing to pay regular price plus tax, Target has the regular edition ($49.99) and the limited edition ($54.99) and get the strategy guide for free.

MM

Mighty Man said:
Or if you're willing to pay regular price plus tax, Target has the regular edition ($49.99) and the limited edition ($54.99) and get the strategy guide for free.

MM

Now this is definantly a good deal, too bad the Target near me is out of the Collectors Editions for now...

vbrtrmn said:
I was thinking what does "CE" mean .. then I actually read the subject. Reading .. who would have thought!!

well I'm wondering what the CE includes?? a figurine or something?

:rolleyes:

i'd say half of the male population at my school is skipping due to halo 2. kinda sad. nice deal though.

CE comes with a free 2-month xbox live trial and an extra DVD about the making of halo2, all in a really nice case:)

yay, i wanna buy another censored disc from walmart.

Redhook said:
Definitely, Target has the best deal with the free $17 strategy guide.

Good luck getting it. I work at target, and opened yesturday, and that whole stratagy guide thing was BS. We were shipped over 100 copies of the game, and 30 stratagy guides. We were out of them in less than an hour. Also, don't plan and finding a CE version at Target. We were shipped less copies than we had preorders for. We got roughtly 20 CE and 80 regular versions. It was general madness trying to explain to pissed customers that not only did we not have their reserved CE, we didnt have their stratagy guide either. Best advice, call before you go. Maybe our store was a fluke, but maybe not. Just dont have high hopes.

Viper87227 said:
Good luck getting it. I work at target, and opened yesturday, and that whole stratagy guide thing was BS. We were shipped over 100 copies of the game, and 30 stratagy guides. We were out of them in less than an hour. Also, don't plan and finding a CE version at Target. We were shipped less copies than we had preorders for. We got roughtly 20 CE and 80 regular versions. It was general madness trying to explain to pissed customers that not only did we not have their reserved CE, we didnt have their stratagy guide either. Best advice, call before you go. Maybe our store was a fluke, but maybe not. Just dont have high hopes.

nope, most target's were shipped w. the guides in short supply.

Back