Halo 3 48-hr Xbox Live Gold Trial -- Code Swap!

Add 'em

Limp Gawd
I figured there are probably a bunch of people out there that already pay for Live memberships and don't need the trial code that came free with Halo 3. Perhaps we could start swapping codes here for people that need/want them?

you noobs are the reason that xbox live is having problems right now. stfugtfo!!!! lol :D

It was inside the DVD case. Maybe it didn't come with all versions of the game?

Which version did you buy? I have the Collectors and I did not see it in there. I will re check when I get home.

Which version did you buy? I have the Collectors and I did not see it in there. I will re check when I get home.

Just the regular version. I seem to remember reading that it was supposed to come with all copies though. It was just on a card behind the manual in the DVD case.

Do they expire? I have hoards of them and I figured I'd get by a month or two without live once mine expired. Just use a card a weekend. I'm not hardcore I guess.

Do they expire? I have hoards of them and I figured I'd get by a month or two without live once mine expired. Just use a card a weekend. I'm not hardcore I guess.

On the old Xbox you could only use one code per account, so if you had more than one code they were useless.

I'm going to have to agree.

Xbox live year memberships can be had from reputable sellers on ebay left and right for ~$30bucks.

That's less than $3 a month.

A bum downtown could afford $3 a month.

Plus you get the permanent gamertag and achievments, etc.

Back