Halo 3 6-1/2 hours

DeadlyAura

Supreme [H]ardness
Start to finish, my roommate and I just demolished it.

We had it through HDMI and the graphics were fantastic. The storyline wasn't amazing, but it was a nice way to wrap things up. And we never see his face, but at least we know his name. ;)

Overall, I enjoyed it.

However, did anyone else have the problem with the game not being widescreen? The menus and everything else were fine, but in gameplay it wasn't.

Through HDMI in multiplayer.

What difficulty level were you playing to get that 6 1/2 hours?

It took three of us just a bit over 8 hours to finish it on Legendary. The final level is great.

My god, I'm not telling you his name. Find out yourselves.

But yes, the last level is fun as hell. We played on normal just to beat it. We'll do legendary soon though.

I played it on legendary with 3 people. It takes a little longer then. Normal is supposedly pretty easy. When playing co-op, legendary is the only way to go.

Start to finish, my roommate and I just demolished it.

We had it through HDMI and the graphics were fantastic. The storyline wasn't amazing, but it was a nice way to wrap things up. And we never see his face, but at least we know his name. ;)

Overall, I enjoyed it.

However, did anyone else have the problem with the game not being widescreen? The menus and everything else were fine, but in gameplay it wasn't.

Through HDMI in multiplayer.

Interesting, everybody else said the graphics suck.

Interesting, everybody else said the graphics suck.

I saw that, and I was shocked to hear it.

Maybe its the difference between RCA and HDMI. Honestly, there were a lot of jaggies as people say, but no more than any other modern day game. Overall the textures are just amazing and the game is soooooo pretty.

Also, the last level was the most intense and most fun level I have ever experienced in a video game.

I dunno why everyone thought the graphics suck. Some parts of the game looked amazing.

I'm sure some people are just fanboys, while others might expect Gears of War type graphics for everything. I personally don't have a problem with the visuals. Hardly what I'd call "horrible," "awful," etc., which I've seen it described. :rolleyes:

As far as his name. I haven't finished the game yet, so I don't know if they give you his full name, but if you read the books you find out his name really early on, in "Halo: The Fall of Reach." (great book by the way)

I have the books, I've failed to read them so far though.

However, do PM me the name, I want to see if its the same as they give in the end. It should be, if it isn't I'd be quite upset, but I'd like to know.

I consider myself a very good Halo player, i am about 5 hours in and on the 4rth (out of 8?) level playing Heroic.
I played through two levels with a friend and it easily took half the time.

Took me about 13 hours to finish it on heroic yesterday... but then I take my time to see all the sights and have a good look around.

Co-op with several friends on legendary difficulty is too easy now with the near instant respawn.

Not the best storyline so far, but it's interesting. However, lan parties will sure be a blast with all the new features added.

I have the books, I've failed to read them so far though.

However, do PM me the name, I want to see if its the same as they give in the end. It should be, if it isn't I'd be quite upset, but I'd like to know.

Private message sent...

The game often asks me what I'm waiting for. I like to look around lingering on things I find interesting. I've got about an hour on it. The graphics look nice enough and the game is fun. Not the best game of the year, but I found no problems yet.

Back