Halo 3 Beta Update

Bowhuntr11

[H]F Junkie
Greetings Halo® Nation and thanks for your interest in participating in the Halo 3 multiplayer public beta.

Phase one registration is now closed. If you have been selected to participate, you will receive an email notification within the next two days.

For those of you that didn't make it in - fret not as this phase one was just the first of three ways to secure entry into the Halo 3 multiplayer public beta. The next two paths of entry are:

* Qualifying over Xbox Live® via the "Rule of Three" program in early February
* Purchasing marked packages of the upcoming game CrackdownTM, which hits store shelves in North America on Feb. 20

To find out more about these opportunities visit halo3.com for detailed information.

We hope this provides additional clarity on this phase of entry into the Halo 3 multiplayer public beta. See you online!

Same here, got my first 'update' email but no confirmation yet. I successfully made it through the first registration process online a while back so hopefully I'll get my email soon.

Got an email, its kind of moot since I preordered crackdown though :0

just checked, got my email, here's to hoping I get the 2nd one so I dont have to go through the other means to get in.

I got the first email, sadly no second one.

Heres hoping that not putting my serial code in the registration has no outcome on the results.

I didn't get the second e-mail, but I submitted myself just before I was submitted to digg and the commercial aired, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Really?! I know a couple people who got the first e-mail, but no confirmation e-mail saying they're in.

Yes.

73429786.jpg

I got the first, but not the second...hope it comes, otherwise I might have to go get crackdown

I would imagine if you haven't received your second email by now your not going to get one. They probably sent the confirmation emails out right after the first letter. The only reason they said that it would be two days was to account for the lag that is rarely involved in email communication.

Your chances are next to none that if you didn't receive an invite yet that you will in the next day or two.

Ya I don't think anyone else will get an email. After all who would be left to preorder crackdown if they sent out anymore?

Ya I don't think anyone else will get an email. After all who would be left to preorder crackdown if they sent out anymore?

The other 4 million people that didn't get their second email. Myself included. Definitely not going to preorder Crackdown though, that game looks like the suck.

The other 4 million people that didn't get their second email. Myself included. Definitely not going to preorder Crackdown though, that game looks like the suck.

Go play the demo, I have been and I think its a blast.

No offense, but isn't that kind of ignorant of you to say when you won't even take the time to try out the free demo?

No offense, but isn't that kind of ignorant of you to say when you won't even take the time to try out the free demo?

Honestly? No, I don't think it is. It's just not my style of game at all. I've seen a bunch of screen shots and gameplay videos and I just really have no interest in playing it.

I just can't get over the look of the game, I can tell I wouldn't have any interest in playing it just by how cartoonish it looks.

I agree, I can dig cell shaded when it's done right but judging by the screenshots it was done very very poorly.

Well just because you dont like the way it looks doesnt mean the gameplay itself will suck.

Back