Halo 3 Edition Zune

i don't know why people don't like the ms mp3 player. looks better than the apple ipod, imo.

The only problem I have with the Zune is size.
Yet this one Halo version does look very nice in design, and you get some nice "freebies" with it.

I've been exceedingly pleased with my Zune. I wish I could do a bit more with customizing it - that's my only criticism. Maybe I just don't know how to do it.

i don't know why people don't like the ms mp3 player. looks better than the apple ipod, imo.

Haven't had experience with the Zune but do agree that it looks nicer than the ipod.

I could never figure it out either why more people don't like the Zune. I have own four handheld music players in my life of 20GB or more. First was Creative, then Apple, 60GB Archos and last Zune. The Zune was a present but I am really thinking of giving it to my brother and buying this one. Best overall performance and style I think. Oh and I have the brown one (seems to be the least sold of all the colors for this player) that matches my desktop and SUV dashboard. I am not a Halo fan, but I have to admit that does look sexy.

Back