Halo 3 New Maps

Carlosinfl

Loves the juice
Anyone download the new maps for Halo 3?

I doubt anyone even cares or plays this game anymore except me. I have yet to open CoD4 but I still like Halo. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the new maps are know how many of them are for Social Slayer?

I haven't downloaded them yet, but I eventually will. I'm actually getting set to send my disk in to Microsoft, because I got one of the disks, in the Collector's Edition, that had come off the spindle and got scratched and scuffed up. I've been playing the game, so I haven't wanted to get it replaced yet, since that takes time. However, with Christmas coming up I probably won't be playing much for a couple weeks, because of all the Holiday events going on.

Decided not to buy CoD4 for the 360 due to it being 300x better on the PC. I <3 being able to aim :D

I Dl'd the new halo3 maps, but where do I go to play them, haven't had my 360 long enough to know. I played abunch of slayer, but haven't seen them yet, loved playing lots of 4 player matches since they cant get 6 ppl.... =(

If anyone knows where to access the new maps on slayer let me know and I'll continue to check this thread. Thanks. :cool:

Decided not to buy CoD4 for the 360 due to it being 300x better on the PC. I <3 being able to aim :D

I Dl'd the new halo3 maps, but where do I go to play them, haven't had my 360 long enough to know. I played abunch of slayer, but haven't seen them yet, loved playing lots of 4 player matches since they cant get 6 ppl.... =(

If anyone knows where to access the new maps on slayer let me know and I'll continue to check this thread. Thanks. :cool:

They got their own playlist, I believe.

Yes, I'm pretty sure you're the only one on Xbox Live who cares about Halo 3 anymore.

Ya, thats for sure :rolleyes:

Major Nelson said:
LIVE Activity for week of 12/3
Xbox 360 Top Live Titles (UU&#8217;s)
1 Halo 3
2 Call of Duty 4
3 Gears of War
4 Assassin's Creed
5 Guitar Hero III
6 Mass Effect
7 Madden NFL 08
8 Guitar Hero II
9 Forza Motorsport 2
10 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

Well I just bought them, will try them out later tonight.

$9 or so is not bad for a bit more fun for awhile. I have to wait till christmas till I get a new game so this will hold me till then :p

He was being sarcastic.

lol, i know.

I dont really care either way, I just play Halo 3 cause I have a lot of friends from HS and such that play it. Good way to connect to friends and have some mindless fun.

I really want COD4! When O When will christmas come! :p

Well the new maps are ok, nothing special. They are all pretty big actually and more complex than most of the current maps...almost too big.

Also 2 of them are big into vehicles (warthogs own).

Only played 2 of the maps, they are neat and all, but not a fan of 16 player team slayer =/

Anyone download the new maps for Halo 3?

I doubt anyone even cares or plays this game anymore except me. I have yet to open CoD4 but I still like Halo. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the new maps are know how many of them are for Social Slayer?

I'll have a review up tomorrow on my website ;) I'll link to it when its done :)

So if I only play team doubles is it worth picking up? Doesn't really sound like it.

They are only in their own playlist right now which does not have team doubles.

I keep getting matched with fing idiots on my team that do not play, or just have no team work at all....arg I hate that!

I was personally offended that they tried to foist 3 maps for $10 bucks onto us. I was also pretty pissed that they included as few maps as they did into Halo 3 at launch, with only 1 being an old favorite.

CoD4 will get my money if they come out with a map pack first, since I enjoy the teamwork based gameplay a lot more right now than Halo's run around like a monkey style.

Back