Halo 5 Forge PC

It's a map editor, not a game.
There is a bundle free for Win10 users, it contains forge and a playable game. I have merely loaded it and started a game to see if it ran... which it did. AFAIK, no server browser but you can play with friends.

The Forge app actually includes barebones Halo 5 multiplayer. if one of your friends are playing, you can join in and actually play a match.

There is a bundle free for Win10 users, it contains forge and a playable game. I have merely loaded it and started a game to see if it ran... which it did. AFAIK, no server browser but you can play with friends.
No, the bundle is the Halo app.

Just to clarify, there is no matchmaking, and you can only play other Forge PC users that you already know.

People are speculating they will have a server browser soon I haven't even tried the game myself downloading it now. Server browser seems to be up in the air it might take as long as Halo 5 came to the PC. I think the server browser is the only thing separating the core game on the X-Box from the PC version.
Sales wise

Last edited:
I couldn't get it to work on my APU. I might fire it up on my new rig though.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/guardians-gratitude-halo-5-s-first-year

I guess they want Halo E-sports which it is now but you can play all the regular MP maps I think I just tried it out in a map you can try the map out without any players.....except you are by yourself in a empty arena I hope they fix this before the game becomes to dated othewise it will be empty forever. Unless they totally media push the up the game saying a search browser is added it looks good though otherwise.

cut paste--

So let me see if I got it. I'll be able to find games without having to add people to my friend list? like in any regular FPS game browser?

Good News!

I'm downloading this baby I wanted a X-Box one just for this game.
But I own two X-Box controllers one Elite and one regular but now X-BOX.

It's like a extra 5 gig download out of 8 total

This game looks sweet on my 1440P

Massive halo fan until halo 4. Bleh. Only played a few minutes of 5.

This may convince me otherwise- don't really want to upgrade to Windows 10 tho.

Hoping to get in a few matches in Infinity Team Slayer cause those matches have the vehicles. My only complaint is the maps are too small like COD IW small even smaller.

Back