D-Sub 1
DVI 1
HDMI No
Power
Complies with EPA Energy Star
Power Supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption 48W Maximum
Convenience
Regulatory Approvals FCC; UL; C-UL; CE; BSMI; C-Tick; VCCI; CB; CCC, TCO'03; NEMKO/GS
Stand Adjustments Tilt
Built in TV Tuner No
Built in Speakers 2 x 1W
HDCP Support Yes
Features Panel Treatment: Anti-glare Hardcoating
Mounting: VESA Standard Mounting Points
Kensington Lock
OSD in 11 languages
Windows Vista Certified for Windows Vista
Packaging
Package Contents HI-221DPB LCD Monitor
User Manual
VGA Cable
Power Cable
Audio Cable
Support Disk
Dimensions
Dimensions (W×H×D) 20.1" x 17" x 8"
Weight 11 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty
Parts 3 years limited
Labor 3 years limited

Great deal I grabbed 7 for work, 6 work great the 7th has a bad panel... ohh well new egg rocks none the less

grabed one of these maybe 3-4 months back for $189.99 from newegg for my mother there was a $50 promo code at the time

Viewing angels weren't the greatest think it had either a greenish or yellowish tint when ever not looking dead on, but for the price at the time and for her needs was perfect

Free Shipping is gone, but a decent price nevertheless for a decent display

[H]OT deal OP. I picked one up about 3 months ago for $199. Works and looks great for a 22" for less than $200

I see it is. Great monitor for a great price. 22" are really coming down. $150 when the egg has MIR's. Probably be $150 for Christmas, no excuse not to have at least this size.

I need to get a new monitor but I am trying to wait until I can get a 24inch for a decent price

I'm in the same boat. Pull the trigger on a decent 22" for no more than $170 like this one here or try and find a deal on a 24". From time to time you see them going sub $240 for the cheap ones. The thing is I'm still on a 17" 1280x1024 so a deal like this has me almost reaching for my wallet.

Thanks OP, in for one to replace my 22" Soyo I just sold. It only had a one-year warranty and one deal pixel. This has a three-year warranty and hopefully better quality control for no dead pixels.

Not a bad screen. Got one when they were 189.99 shipped. Temped to get a second and go dual screens, but I think I will hold off. The viewing angles on it are so-so. :eek:

I have seen this 22" and the famed Acer 22" side by side, and the cheaper Hans looks much better, richer, and sharper ... even though they have similar specs and about the same dot pitch. I regret paying the extra $25 more than the Hans. Anand reviewed the particular Acer favorably, but it's probably one of the most regretted tech purchases I've ever made.

Buy this one. Better screen, better deal. I've used both.

shit dont forget if you go 24" youre into another scale of resolution that youll have to have an eve stronger system to run it native.

i have a sammy 22" now and 1600x1200 is hard enough to run. however, i just might buy one of these because the value of a dual monitor setup is very high, especially when i dont have cable in my house and all tv goes through my pc's. one screen to show tv and the other for everything else.

I jumped on this a few weeks ago. No bad pixels.

Very pleased with it, I'd say equal to my Chimei 22".

Just got mine and it looks great with no dead/stuck pixels. However, I noticed that Newegg has dropped the price $10 to $159.99. I've emailed them asking if they will credit my account for the price drop. ;)

My neighbor (mechanic) has been looking for one so I'll get this one for him as a Xmas present... he does all my car repairs for free so it is a Cheap way to pay him back me thinks ;)

Thanks OP

Just got mine and it looks great with no dead/stuck pixels. However, I noticed that Newegg has dropped the price $10 to $159.99. I've emailed them asking if they will credit my account for the price drop. ;)

$10 price drop but $20 shipping charge < free ship deal before. Don't hold ur breath.

My neighbor (mechanic) has been looking for one so I'll get this one for him as a Xmas present... he does all my car repairs for free so it is a Cheap way to pay him back me thinks ;)

Thanks OP

thats very considerate of you! i know i would love a 22 inch monitor for a gift! :)

Back