Happy Star Wars Day

Ok, I'm going to be a RTFA-victim here. I took one look at the dude singing and thought, "naw-uh, can't watch that"

Even gay fellas would be looking at that oddly....

I like Star Wars, but ugh. Pipe down nerd

Is it just me or I'm I seeing a reoccurring theme of stupidity increasing in our species where simply minded jokes that are suppose to be funny are in fact not but are encouraging more stupidity which makes me worry where we are heading as a race that, once again claims to advancing?

So in response to this video/May the fourth be with you wannabe joke/Florida Keys car commercial ect ect ect....., I leave you this.

would it be considered blasphemy to say I am officially over star wars. Ol' Jorge can milk the franchise only so much before I've had enough, and he's well past the point of no return in my eyes

would it be considered blasphemy to say I am officially over star wars. Ol' Jorge can milk the franchise only so much before I've had enough, and he's well past the point of no return in my eyes
I can definitely relate to that feeling, hence my first post.

Today's also my fiancee's birthday. I just need to get her to watch all of the Star Wars - She has never seen it :eek:

Well I thought it was kinda neat, and as the poster above mentioned ... not even gay :rolleyes:

You're not alone,considering what they've done with it since the original trilogy,it may have been better if Lucas had quit completely after Return of the Jedi. The second trilogy was a special effects showcase without the soul of the first,and he compounded the error by milking it to death with the animated series.

Back