Hard|DCer of January 2009 - Nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, first in the ring - our [H]ard DC Commando team creation leader, Razor_FX_II !!!

Another nod for Razor_FX_II. The effort he's put into the [H]ard DC Commando's is incredible. I can tell you first hand the effort that goes into crunching units for that many projects. And as I said in another thread, every project that I find and look into, he's already been there screaming the Horde is here.

Beyond the work with the Commandos, he's still kicking ass in the Horde's bread and butter, F@H and WCG.

Edit: I was going to give you crap about how behind the [H]all of Fame has gotten, but I see you ninja updated it while I was posting. :D

Another nod for Razor_FX_II. The effort he's put into the [H]ard DC Commando's is incredible. I can tell you first hand the effort that goes into crunching units for that many projects. And as I said in another thread, every project that I find and look into, he's already been there screaming the Horde is here.

Beyond the work with the Commandos, he's still kicking ass in the Horde's bread and butter, F@H and WCG.

Edit: I was going to give you crap about how behind the [H]all of Fame has gotten, but I see you ninja updated it while I was posting. :D

LOL, I was checking the list since I'm currently preparing the poll for the HDCotY. I noticed it was missing some updates so I fixed that :p

Remain for a admin to extend the limit of poll choices to 12 before I post it... /me tap his fingers on the desk

Hey Xilikon... I just sent you a PM.

Replied.

As the admins went offline now, I guess this will have to go to tomorrow (I saved the contents in a text file) and Pocatello will get what he need ;)

I also give the "nod" to brother Razor_FX_II. He most certainly put us on the "map" with his participation in being one of the mighty [H]orde "[H]ard DC Commando's" and crunching for so many worthwhile DC projects. :D

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

I guess it would seem a little redundant with all the unanimity this month, but I'll nominate Razor as well. He's accomplished a monumental undertaking getting our team registered and universally recognized. It was high time. Extra credit also goes to Alan for all the supportive footwork. :cool:

I don't know if secondary nominations are permitted, but I would also like to nominate jws2346. His posts are always a pleasure to read and very, very supportive. I think he provides an insightful view on topics and brings up alternative angles that are sometimes overlooked by the majority of respondents.

I'll have to throw APOLLO, he is bound to win one of those poll sooner or later :D

I would like to nominate Zero82z .

He has been around a lot latley answering questions about hardware members have had.

Seems to have a great attitude and is really helpful to other members.

I would like to nominate Zero82z .

He has been around a lot latley answering questions about hardware members have had.

Seems to have a great attitude and is really helpful to other members.

Heh, thanks :). I try to help out wherever I can. I'm not exactly a "[H]ard" DCer though, since I do fold for a different team.

Heh, thanks :). I try to help out wherever I can. I'm not exactly a "[H]ard" DCer though, since I do fold for a different team.

Actually, the rules don't disqualify you from the race.

The only requirement is that you contribute to the team in some way.
That can be by helping members with issues, designing software, writing guides, or with points.

I second the nomination of Zero82z just for his patience shown with a certain newbie and her motherboard fun. :p

I second the nomination for Apollo. As a long time contributing member I think he deserves it.

Actually, the rules don't disqualify you from the race.

The only requirement is that you contribute to the team in some way.
That can be by helping members with issues, designing software, writing guides, or with points.

I agree, you perfectly qualify for the poll since you helped a lot around and this is more valuable than just points ;)

I agree, you perfectly qualify for the poll since you helped a lot around and this is more valuable than just points ;)

Well, thank you. That sort of philosophy is one of the reasons I like hanging around here so much anyway :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back