Hard Folding.com is back up

Yes it is back up. All previous logins and passwords should still work for those administrating it.

I tried to register and it says "Cannot connect to the database"

Are we supposed to register new for HardFolding or use the HardForum user/password?

Scheizekopf said:
I tried to register and it says "Cannot connect to the database"

Are we supposed to register new for HardFolding or use the HardForum user/password?
YA what he said!

There are still some issues with the Database, I have informed Kyle of the problem. Once that is taken care of everything should be back to normal.

hardfolding and the hardforum are not directly connected, you will have to register new once the site is back to normal.

King_N
Webmaster www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire

King_N said:
hardfolding and the hardforum are not directly connected, you will have to register new once the site is back to normal.

King_N
Webmaster www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire
That's okay. Please let us know when it's ready. Thanks.

It will be nice to have our folding site back up and running. It'll also be nice to see how I climb the stats there again and see the little smilies running back and forth shooting each other again. :D

I think kyle said something about redoing the design on hardfolding.com, and i'd second that. After looking at it for a couple of minutes and going back to hardforum.com, i had some kind of eye shock. It was like looking into the sun or something. Not bitching, as i'll gladly give away my eyesight for the good of the folding nation, but some other people might not agree.

Back