HardForum Wii Number Directory

So I added everyone from the last list, including uzor just now. So far nobody is bolded, but I'm assuming it takes a few days? It would be easier if a message was sent asking if so-n-so can put you in their address book, and the option to confirm AND reply asking if you can add them... like how icq and msn are setup. Wonder why it isn't like that?

I'm getting faster at typing with the wii remote... Its b/c of all the red steel I've been playing. :p

Yeah I have to agree that game is SICK!!

Ok so I added the following people tonight

Frankyk
Sasiki
Ojax
jbmx4life
sakksjr

So far uzor and gregnash are bolded... I have no miis in my parade though... Do I have to send my miis to everyone, or if set to mingle, will they get around without my help? Also uzor I sent you my mii... unknowingly... enjoy, he eerily looks exactly like me. :p

Yeah, it will take a little while for the Miis to start showing up, but they will. If you want to share, make sure you do set them to mingle.

Bolded:

MrMonty
Vertigo528
uzor
gregnash <-- newest
SakksJr

My Wii number is below. I will start adding some of you tonight. I'll start with the first name on the list of page 5 and go from there. Maybe I'll get them all done by the end of the week =/

6437 2069 3676 8357

After finally getting the network setup the way I wanted, I can post my Wii number. It is:

2802 1369 7172 6518

Feel free to add my number, and I will be glad to accept. I'm adding as many #s as I can from this list to get a mii parade rocking. :)

see you all in the parade... I play percussion. :p

I have updated my bolded list in my own quote and have added the 2 others quoted that have recently posted.

I have 23 Mii's in my Mii Parade.

Update: I added the entire list.. I only have one dude marching so far though.. :p
( updated: added B.w. )

So if you've contributed your wii # to this list, add my number. My wii # again is... 2802 1369 7172 6518 Oh and uzor go ahead and add my number to that master list if you have time, thanks.

chiirs

Hopefully I will have some more Miis when I get home. So far from Uzor and Rancid I have 15 Miis. Be ready for a ton of Miis from me as my fiance' decided to make the entire family!!!

Hey uzor, when you get a chance, can you add me to the list as well. I submitted my number back on the 13th. Thanks!!:)
Wii # for SakksJr 4202 2101 0884 1623

Hey Uzor have you played Boxing yet? I played for about 45mins the other night (got myself to 1400+ ranking) and by the time I was done I was sweating like a pig. Two days later my back is still sore from all the dodging I was doing.

So far I have all the guys that I listed a bit earlier except for 4saken who I havent gotten a chance to add yet. So far I have 30+ Mii.

Uzor, you box yet? What rank you at?

Hey uzor, when you get a chance, can you add me to the list as well. I submitted my number back on the 13th. Thanks!!:)
Wii # for SakksJr 4202 2101 0884 1623

Sorry, man, I thought I had added you to the main list. I'll get on that now.

gregnash: not lately, I got Rayman: Raving Rabbids recently, and kinda got sucked into that. The running/speed games in that, though, can certainly kick your arms' ass after a while!

BTW, I seem to be having a real hard time getting it (Boxing) to register hits where I'm trying to plant them - anyone have any secrets?

BTW, I seem to be having a real hard time getting it (Boxing) to register hits where I'm trying to plant them - anyone have any secrets?

Takes some getting used to, it is very relative to the height you hold the controllers. If you get the second training one for boxing it will give you a better idea of what is needed. Unfortunately, very hard to explain, much easier to demostrate.
I have found out though, that once you hit about the 1k pro lvl you will be doing a lot of dodging, and your back and sides will get REAL sore.

EDIT: Also, to make your hits register you have to remember that the wiimote and nunchuk register off of movement. If you do short, quick, hard movements (almost jerky like) then your throws will register allot easier. It would almost be like you are trying to speed bag, but to get allot of their pie pieces down, you have to hit good openings HARD. Practice on the bag and you will see what I mean. Also, the more consecutive hits you land the quicker they go down.. GL

Hey uzor, thanks for adding me to the list!!!
I believe I have everyone added from the old and new updated listed, even tirminyl and B. W. Dont forget to add me, 4202 2101 0884 1623:cool:
See you at the parade!

Ok I have a question to ask all you guys. Playing boxing, is there something specific that you do to get back up after being knocked down? I mean I have tried pushing buttons on one controller, then the other, then both, then shaking the controllers, then finally shaking and pressing. Is there something specific that is KNOWN that makes you get back up?

sig.jpg

got the list updated...sorry I fell behind. I'll probably update my list to reflect the new folks later this evening.

Ok I updated with the last few people but I have to double check a couple because my Wii was saying the number was invalid.

King of Pants I still dont have you highlighted on mine yet? And is there anyway to change the resolution or settig for the internet, I cant read shit when I am looking at it on my 32" Wega

Ok I updated with the last few people but I have to double check a couple because my Wii was saying the number was invalid.

King of Pants I still dont have you highlighted on mine yet? And is there anyway to change the resolution or settig for the internet, I cant read shit when I am looking at it on my 32" Wega

IIRC the + and - buttons will zoom in and out of the page. Also, keep in mind that this is still the beta version of the browser, and there are supposed to be more features/improvements when it goes final.

IIRC the + and - buttons will zoom in and out of the page. Also, keep in mind that this is still the beta version of the browser, and there are supposed to be more features/improvements when it goes final.

ok cool thanks Uzor. I will have to try that when I get home!

Sold my Wii (haven't registered here with the first system) and now I'm back with a Wii today.

My system number is: 1493 7116 9217 1975

Please add me to this list. Thanks!

Sold my Wii (haven't registered here with the first system) and now I'm back with a Wii today.

My system number is: 1493 7116 9217 1975

Please add me to this list. Thanks!

Done!

Also got Diddly Squat, Trident Boy, John, Bacon Grease, and clayton006 added to my Wii. I'm fully up to date again on my list, so anyone that hasn't added me to their list, feel free!

BTW, I just checked and I have 118 Miis in my parade. It only gets more and more fun to watch as the Mii count increases!

I've got 178 Miis in my parade.

BTW, is anyone else noticing how slow WiiConnect24 is? My friend added each other to our directories two days ago, and I'm still not seeing her bold on my list.

I found out that it usually takes about a day or so for it to update. Give it some time. I gots to go and add some people to mine

Haha, I only have maybe 10~ people on my list and my Wii Parade is stuffed.. I need to print this out and sit down for a good 1/2hr tapping more in :D

Ok so I finally finished the update of names last night, I will make a list of the people I have and who is bolded. So far I have 45 Miis

I'll get you added to the list and to my machine this evening. Holler at me if it isn't there in the morning.

Back