Has anyone Dealt with AnataresDigital?

RussianHAXOR

Supreme [H]ardness
EVGA 780i instock at MSRP price not at 330 newegg price. This could be a possible hot deal if they are a legit site

I have, and it was pretty good. I bought my e6750 from them back in July. When the package did not ship out on time, they refunded me the 2nd day shipping I chose. All in all, the package came one day late. I would definitely buy from them again.

What's the deal? :D

hahaha, EVGA 780i instock at MSRP price not at 330 newegg price :D

I want to buy one, but im still holding off partially because the CPU i want isnt even out yet :mad:. If i can find one for 240ish id probably jump... probably. I want to make sure i dont have buyers remorse. Thanks for the response though, i had never heard of them before nor are they listed on resellers ratings so i was kinda worried before thinking about them.

i think i did.. bought a q6600. no hassle. website looks shady (spam feedback: did they fix it?), but everything was good

yeah, thats why i asked. Looks like a very plainly put together site and i wasnt sure if i could trust it. I mean, it has a GODADDY secure icon at thebottom. doesnt really make me think its a professional site... thanks guys i might consider buying this from them.

I bought a q6600 g0 from them when they first came out. they ship from jersey and it was pretty fast. not a bad experience here...

i have bought a few things from them and have had no issues at all with them. I just saw they posted up the Asus 780i motherboard for a decent price. Might pick one up to play with as I get stuff from them nextday since they are in New Jersey.

Antares is a great site. It definitely looks like one of those sites that'll cause some grief by stealing your identity but, its perfectly legit. I bought my 8800GT SC from them and they have great customer service. Informed me that the 8800GT I ordered went on backorder and answered my corresponding emails within the same day. I'd deal with them again as they have some good prices.

yeah I'd trust them. I bought e6850 from them in july and it was packaged very well. The website provided detailed tracking also.

They are legit. I bought a board and cpu off them before, items were in stock and great service. They are also one of the few places you can get exempt for tax if you're in Cali.

They are legit. I bought a board and cpu off them before, items were in stock and great service. They are also one of the few places you can get exempt for tax if you're in Cali.
:D I know, seriously... every good site is in california. Thats why i was partially considering them.:D

Back