Hats off to Jake @ eVGA

Regarding this thread.

I've never dealt with better customer from any company, ever. There were some issues along the way but everything was handled to my satisfaction. I couldn't have asked for anything more from these guys!

Let this be a public thank you to Jake at eVGA! & a special mention for RussianHAXOR as well :D

I'd recommend eVGA to anyone trying to decide on who to go with. Their prices may not be the lowest compared to all the competitors but the service you receive with it is second to none.

from what i read on your post evga sent you a worse card after the first card you bought died in less than 1 year!? way to go EVGA WOHO YAHA!!! i know my invoice got lost and i couldnt rma a evga card.. after that i keep receipts and go with bfg!

so what did they do that was so great? sent you a better card? thats always nice.. (honestly the only reason ive ever considered evga was that they sometimes send better cards than you rma) altho many times have i heard of a worse card sent back.. like 8500gt rma'd and 8400 sent back

They are a great company. I had my 680i started acting funny after about a year of use and they sent me back another and has been working great.

I also had a card upgrade when I went from a 7900GT RMA to 8800GTS 320mb returned. Good company imo.

Great company. Took care of me on an issue I had a while back. Its nice to call and talk to someone I can understand!

No kidding. This is my first eVGA card and I got it because of the free copy of Far Cry 2 and MIR. When I got my card, I noticed I already received copy of Far Cry 2 in it when the newegg add said you needed to register and order it from eVGA. When I went to register I couldn't get the Far Cry 2 order to go through or get my code to work for my free copy of 3Dmark Vantage which was also a surprise gift! I talked to a guy named Mike and he got everything sorted out in one day over email AND said I could get the 2nd copy of Far Cry 2 no problem!

Fucking awesome! :cool:

EVGA being in the forums and helping people out is why I buy their products. Every company has a bad run of a product. In the end its the customer service that separates them. Good job guys.

EVGA service is peerless. They are always at or neat the top of my list of vendors.

+1 from me. Had a 680i and 8800gtx from evga. great customer service.

They always seem to do the right thing for their customers.

Remember their 680i to 780i offer to deal with an NVIDIA problem? Their premium over ther brands is a bargain.

With ATI now, but all my NVIDIA cards have been EVGA and I couldn't be happier.

I too have had AMAZING customer support by Evga.

I had a 7900GT KO that I never registered. Two and a half years later I get artifacting in certain applications. Evga sends me a 8800GT 512mb, no questions asked.

I highly recommend Evga, first rate company.

2 x EVGA 8800 GTS & EVGA 9800GT in EVGA 780i mobo here. Can you tell they have won me over?

EVGA is great! Very satisfied customer with EVGA 780i and EVGA GTX 260

i love Evga .

never had any issues with it.

very solid products , and from what i see in ht US.

amazing customer survice

way to go EVGA.

or as they say on thier boards , Evga FTW.

Too bad Evga cant sell ATI parts. Its the only thing I miss from going over to the red side.

With ATI now, but all my NVIDIA cards have been EVGA and I couldn't be happier.

same. EVGA is a great company. when i browse newegg for a specific nvidia card i sort by lowest price and scroll to the first EVGA card. that's the lowest price for me.

This thread makes me glad that I bought 8800GTS 640MB SSC like year or 2 ago. bought GTX260 recently but went with MSI cause of price but found same card for $20 more couple of hours later. :( I was POed cause I would rather paid $20 and stick with eVGA. At least, I feel safe with 8800GTS. :)

Back