Have any of you any experience with this case?

I bought this case last month and was wondering if any of you had it or have used it in any way? I've read a couple of reviews that said the LEDs in the eyes burned out on them so think I might be leaving them off. Also I thinking about doing something with it (mods),any suggestions?
cscol8018c4black.jpg

cscol800x-l-inside01.jpg

cscol800x-l-inside02.jpg

Hey,The only thing i see right off hand is bore cut a hole in the plexiglass for a 120mm fan and use the other 2 to suck the hot air out if i think of any more ill let you know.:)
Good Day

Hey,The only thing i see right off hand is bore cut a hole in the plexiglass for a 120mm fan and use the other 2 to suck the hot air out if i think of any more ill let you know.:)
Good Day
Cheers, I was thinking of adding a fan in front of the hard drive cage too. There's one 80mm fan at the top (under the handle) but I think I might be able to fit 2 in. Would you recommend having the ones on top as exhausts?

:confused:

From what i understand, LED's do not burn out, at least not for like 10 years or something.

Sorry meant to put the LED wires:rolleyes: Something like this guy:
"The only problem i have had is the L.E.D's at the front. Noted that they had stopped working, checked the wire, found it was hot, checked the L.E.D's 1 had boiled right through, one mildy burn and the other looked ok. The resistor in the wire had heated up and metled but stayed hot. So if you find your lights go out, check the wire!"

that case looks hilarious
I know, but it was cheap at the time.:D

Cut out the fan grills to allow for more airflow. Then add a fan in front of the hard drives and a top exhaust fan.

Cut out the fan grills to allow for more airflow. Then add a fan in front of the hard drives and a top exhaust fan.

Pretty much this. Those factory stamped grill holes are terrible for airflow. Not a whole lot I can think of for that case unless you wanted to totally redo the top and front panels.

I guess some designer in China think's that case looks "Alien" and would compete against Alienware.

Back