Haven't played WoW in a year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should still be able to log in just fine at worldofwarcraft.com. If you want to start playing again, you will need to create a battle.net account to tie to your wow account.

wow is still fun there are the new class changes at the wow website some pretty interesting stuff for some of them

If you've ever tried a serious drug warcraft is nothing compared to them.

I bet you could find some know it all joe of the street could also tell you that some drugs are less addicting than warcraft (and has tried both).... point is, it's different from person to person.

If you've ever tried a serious drug warcraft is nothing compared to them.

oh get off yourself. You're not even comparing similar substances. WoW is a psychological addiction (mental addiction), "serious drug" (which is I dont know) is a physical addiction.

There's plenty of ways for people to become addicted and it's certainly not our place to pass judgment on them. It's much better for society to realize the effects of addiction, rather than the causes, so we can inform and help people accordingly.

I dropped back into playing when I was unemployed for 6 months. Played about 8-10 hours a day during that time.

Now that I'm back to work, I still play, but only maybe 1-2 hours on worknights and maybe 3-4 on weekends. I think my self control has gotten better, but I also don't have a guild or group of friends there to keep pulling me in all the time, though the whole soloing thing does get boring after a certain point.

you should continue to not play it.

I approve of this message.

There really is no real compelling reason to get back into it.

it's gone nowhere but downhill since vanilla WoW, the only change I like is switching from 40 man raids to 25, and even 10

but the difficulty and learning curve trend so much towards easy mode that the game is basically autopilot

newflash, games are fun. people are irresponsible. warcraft attracts most of them into one group.

addicting? no.

people with no self-control? yes.

you should continue to not play it.

+1

Don't both playing at least until the next expansion, especially if you aren't 80 right now, because you know once Cataclysm comes out they will add some super easy level mechanic to get to from 70 to 85..., WoTLK is pretty boring...

Answered in second post, rest is just the usual trolling against people playing WoW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back