HD: Rightstuf.com anime Genon dvd sale (10 dvds for 50/25 for 100).

Stiler

[H]F Junkie
This sale usually happens once a year depending on the company.

I got in on it last time for the 10 for 50 deal and got everything fine.

www.rightstuf.com

Some stuff is already out of stock though. Great way to pick up some anime dvds you might want.

I did the 25 deal this time, some good series to get too. (Gungrave, last exile, etc).

Cool, thanks! Picked up Last Exile (except disc 5, which was out of stock), Fushigi Yugi, and Read or Die TV along with some soundtracks with the 25 for $100 deal.

Don't think so. Just with individual DVDs and CDs (and a few UMDs). There's a list of everything that is eligible if you click on the "Geneon remix" on the top right of the main page (under the search box).

This unfortunately does not work with boxsets does it? :(

nope, all the things listed are in the area the poster pointed out above (top right of the main page under the search is an area to click to see all the items in it).

However there are a few ones which include an art box with it/cd soundtrack and other limited edition version with extra stuff.

I got the Texhnolyze volume 1 dvd/cd combo as well as the Last exile , both volume 1 w/artbox and volume 1 cd/dvd combo (had to fill it up with something and didn't have anything left I wanted so meh :p.

Total savings on items on your order: $674.50

Thanks for the link...saved tons on a few series I wanted.

I saw this a couple days ago but had no idea where the link to the list was. Now I know (thought it was a picture or something). Thanks!

Nice find. Got a question... Whats the difference between the DTS and the Non DTS versions?

Might have to get in on this, but I'm kinda disappointed Gunslinger Girl isn't included. I just watched that series recently and liked it a lot.

Nice find. Got a question... Whats the difference between the DTS and the Non DTS versions?

The DTS versions have an audio track in DTS format for surround sound.

Might have to get in on this, but I'm kinda disappointed Gunslinger Girl isn't included. I just watched that series recently and liked it a lot.

Well, it's just Geneon stuff, but there's still some good stuff. I bought two more Last Exile volumes (but v. 5 is sold out, lame!), completed my Haibane Renmei, Battle Athletes OVA, Stellvia collections, got some FLCL CDs, AND got the entire ROD TV collection (though I already saw the anime when it was on in Japan) for the cool $100. I liked how my subtotal was $600. :D

lol, the last sale they had like this (IIRC, just like 2'ish months ago) was for the company that lisceneses Gunslinger girl, you coulda got it then :p.

Just sign up for their newsletter or such, that's what I did after the first sale and they email you whenever a new sale is up usually.

This is pretty much the only store I buy brand new anime from, at these sales, it's just too cheap. Otherwise I usually buy it used via ebay/amazon or such.

most excellent! only negative is discs 7and 8 of Trigun are out of stock! anyone think it is worth it to get the first six discs and hope the 7th and 8th go on sale again? or should I just wait to try to get them all together some day. I have ways of watching the series, but have begun to collect discs for all of my favorites.

they have deals frequently, one should come along right after this cept for manga or a different company or something.

heh, just saved $565. of course I just spent $100 on anime. actually $140 since I went onto ebay and found all 8 discs of trigun. i would rep the OP if I could do that here.

Back