HD2 with Froyo 2.2

EarthBrain

Limp Gawd
How many people here have the HD2 with Froyo 2.2?

I know many people who have the HD2 and still don't know that you can put Froyo on it.

I wonder if WinMo 7 OS will be in the HD2 in the future. I guess it will depends on the XDA developers .

IIRC HTC said they were releasing an update for teh HD2 for Win Mobi 7......and quite a few people have Froyo 2.2 (i will whenever i get a HD2)

Froyo 2.2 here, HyperDroid and it runs great. I've tried about 15 different builds so far (all found over at XDA-Developers, of course) but HyperDroid is the best one for me so far and the fastest one I've tested. I was skeptical that I could get the same kinds of results the build's creator was getting but I do, so this is the one I'll stick with from now on.

Froyo 2.2 here, HyperDroid and it runs great. I've tried about 15 different builds so far (all found over at XDA-Developers, of course) but HyperDroid is the best one for me so far and the fastest one I've tested. I was skeptical that I could get the same kinds of results the build's creator was getting but I do, so this is the one I'll stick with from now on.

I agree, I use the HyperDroidSense build and it's awesome! I used to use HyperDroid but I personally prefer HTC Sense...but other than that. Hyperdroid just kick ass and you can't go wrong with it.

Back