HD4850 reciept - need a copy, Please HELP!

Merc187

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi guys i have a retail Visiontek HD 4850 vid card. Can someone please fax me a copy of their receipt. I have lost mine and have to send the card in for a RMA.

I would really appreciate if someone could fax me a copy.

thank you.

My fax is

305-234-3980

Where did you purchase it at? If you bought it at best buy with a credit card or used your rewardzone card they can pull it up and reprint it. Any online retailer you can log into your account and pull up past history and see the transactions with receipt.
try that. o,,,,by the way what is wrong with yours. i just bought one last week and im kind of wandering what to look forward to.

I bought it here on the {H} the guys name was wolf something, real nice guy, he does HW reviews and honestly it was pretty much new when i got it, dont know what went wrong.

Card started giving me characters all over the screen and horizontal lines in zig zag patterns.

I know everything you stated about the reciept ut im not the original owner.

So im hoping that a kind person out there will send me a copy of their receipt so that i can get this warrentied.

I already have the RMA from Visiontek, I just cant send it in without the receipt.

If you have any other questions let me know. and BTW I have a GFX chilla that I took off of the card if you want it. Drop the GPU temp way way down.

I bought it here on the {H} the guys name was wolf something, real nice guy, he does HW reviews and honestly it was pretty much new when i got it, dont know what went wrong.

Card started giving me characters all over the screen and horizontal lines in zig zag patterns.

I know everything you stated about the reciept ut im not the original owner.

So im hoping that a kind person out there will send me a copy of their receipt so that i can get this warrentied.

I already have the RMA from Visiontek, I just cant send it in without the receipt.

If you have any other questions let me know. and BTW I have a GFX chilla that I took off of the card if you want it. Drop the GPU temp way way down.

i have the receipt ( pretty sure i have it) , will send you when i get back home ,dont worry

sorry to hear the problems

Hey wolf!! Its you, I said it, real nice guy, wow. Well if you have it great if not, thanks for stepping up anyway. I appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its hardware problems, it happens, the funny thing is i dont overclock anything.
I just got a HAF 932 case so that everything in there is cool and it just failed.
What can one do you know. hope for the best.

I just wanted to thank you again for even taking the time to do this. I appreciate it.

The fax number is 305 234 3980

Just wanted to let everyone know that wolf2009 came through for me and I wanted to thank him again.

Thank You!!!!!

added to favorites :)

+1
shiftyeyes.gif

Back