HDMI cable $1,095.99 + free shipping from Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few of these hooked up to my 32" Vizio TV. Let me tell you, it's such a night and day difference. Once you watch a few 720p videos with these cables, you'll wonder how you ever tolerated the $3 HDMI cables sold on Monoprice. Yes, they're a little pricey, but you're paying for quality.

LMFAO there's actually a market for $1,100 A/V cables?

I thought Monster had the derp niche filled already by slapping an MSRP of more than $10 per cable, but looks like someone outdid even them! Amazing.

I have a few of these hooked up to my 32" Vizio TV. Let me tell you, it's such a night and day difference. Once you watch a few 720p videos with these cables, you'll wonder how you ever tolerated the $3 HDMI cables sold on Monoprice. Yes, they're a little pricey, but you're paying for quality.

The human eye can't detect anything over 320p, unless you get cables like these. They send a different signal that the eyes can recognise and give the illusion of more p.

Combined with this cable being sold at WorstBuy, the price tag, and the reviews....epic post. Lol

The human eye can't detect anything over 320p, unless you get cables like these. They send a different signal that the eyes can recognise and give the illusion of more p.

I just had my eyes tested... I can see up to 10BAZILLIONp... and these cables automatically up-convert any signal to that same exact resolution and make the video 4D at the same time.

Before I buy, I need to know if these are Blood diamond coated, or just regular diamond coated.

kthxbai

Before I buy, I need to know if these are Blood diamond coated, or just regular diamond coated.

kthxbai

for 1100 it better be blood diamonds.

It's common knowledge in the A/V world that you need to use diamonds wrought from pure suffering to bring out the absolute best quality in your theater experience.

I own a couple of these, let me tell you they are very nice. I use one for my AV system and 2 as laces to tie up my peal and co shoes.

I just had my eyes tested... I can see up to 10BAZILLIONp... and these cables automatically up-convert any signal to that same exact resolution and make the video 4D at the same time.

Makes these cables even more of a steal at that price. Why must they be sold out?! :( I want to see bazillions of p's and lots more Ds.

Knock it off. This forum is for [H]ot|DEALS, not jokes and pricing mistakes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back