Carrier: Not Shipped
Tracking Number: Not Shipped

Now it says this:
Shipping Method: Next Business Day
Est. Ship Date: 2/27/2009
Est. Delivery Date: 1/1/0001

Shipping today coming, but coming 2008 years ago?

Now it says this:

It's so that you and Jesus Christ can watch Lost in hi def!

I got the same message too..

Well, they are still going crazy over at slickdeals. I joined up as well lol...

It is sort of fun...a bit like new years y2k. We knew it wasn't going to happen but a bunch of us had hope it would lol :D

Well, they are still going crazy over at slickdeals. I joined up as well lol...

It is sort of fun...a bit like new years y2k. We knew it wasn't going to happen but a bunch of us had hope it would lol :D

Lotta jerkoffs over there faking shipping confirmations.

Yeah, unfortunately...

There are a lot of flat-out ignorant things going on there lol. Sometimes I just don't understand how there could be so many idiots in the world. It saddens me :(

Yeah, unfortunately...

There are a lot of flat-out ignorant things going on there lol. Sometimes I just don't understand how there could be so many idiots in the world. It saddens me :(

watch joe rogans netflix special...:eek:

Well, quite frankly because none of the orders have been cancelled :)

Why on earth isn't this locked yet?

Better question: Why are the idiots that put no money down on this deal still allowed to post in this thread? I've got $210.38 in on this, I think I have reason enough to discuss this deal/possible deal here.

Im going to cry if for some miracle these orders actually go through and I missed out.

Now it says this:

its seems you guys will get these in a few years when the price justifies the item at hand. Think of it as those 17 in dell lcds which you can get now for 50 bucks but once stood at 400 :)

Yeah, unfortunately...

Kind of like the idiots that actually thought that this deal would go through, it's not the first time Dell has had price mistakes, and the frequency of these "deals" makes me feel like they have liabilities due and don't have enough cash on hand to handle them, so they fake this stupid shit to get their capital and revenue to impress the stock holders. It's so fucking stupid. I seriously doubt that with all the "Smart people" working at dell, they have such a hard time selling things at their right prices, I mean think about it, how many online sites have this frequent price mistakes? None, that's the answer, none.
I mean seriously after all these long years, how many times has dell honored their numerous price mistakes over the years? I'm pretty sure less than 0.1 percent

LOL MSI 8800GT fiasco again.

Lol seriously, I learned my lesson back then, never gave a thought to any dell deals from then on that don't involve coupons.

Ive only got a deal on a misprice once. Was for a Dell 2007WFP for $129 back when they were new, price was fixed within an hour or two, but they shipped the monitor to me!

Its always worth a shot, they dont always cancel!

**update**

i just got an email that says order delayed. says 3/20/2009 instead of the 3/6/2009. maybe it might go through . delayed > canceled.

I just received this from Dell:

There has been a delay in fulfilling your Order Number listed below and we have adjusted the
estimated delivery date for this order (see Revised Estimated Delivery Date).

Based on the latest available information, we are confident we will deliver your order on
or before this new date. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

When your order ships we will send you an Order Shipped e-mail which will contain
the Estimated Delivery Date and tracking information for your order.

From what I have heard this is what they have done leading up to a cancellation on the other recent price errors, but correct me if I am wrong.

Edit: I just checked my account online and it still show the original delivery date, so apparently they don't update your account before they send out the emails.

I think with the way the email is worded, its pretty ruthless if they cancel it...

Just got the DELAYED email

infuriating
There will propably be some other wild goose chase by that time ::Sigh::

From what I have heard this is what they have done leading up to a cancellation on the recent price error., but correct me if I am wrong.

I read that too, but I'll keep mine going unless it delays further.

just got this email.
Dell Order Has Been Delayed for Order Number
There has been a delay in fulfilling your Order Number listed below and we have adjusted the
estimated delivery date for this order (see Revised Estimated Delivery Date).

Based on the latest available information, we are confident we will deliver your order on
or before this new date. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

When your order ships we will send you an Order Shipped e-mail which will contain
the Estimated Delivery Date and tracking information for your order.

Same here, delayed but not cancelled.... Hmm..... maybe, just maybe we will get em for $99!

why in hell don't they just send us the 'we made a mistake & were not gonna honor it' email?

why in hell don't they just send us the 'we made a mistake & were not gonna honor it' email?
Dell doesn't do that normally. They just delay it forever and then cancel it. Mine has been delayed as well. It just means the inevitable is going to happen and no one gets a dirt cheap TV (which we all expected anyway...or at least should have).

Dell doesn't do that normally. They just delay it forever and then cancel it. Mine has been delayed as well. It just means the inevitable is going to happen and no one gets a dirt cheap TV (which we all expected anyway...or at least should have).

again... why not just skip the middle step and cancel it already?

They're going to do it... why delay the inevitable?

Same on the delayed, for both of my orders.

I suspect that the delay e-mails could be to get as many people as possible to cancel, thereby reducing Dell's liability (if they had any) for the orders.

Oh well. I have no reason to cancel as long as my CC is not charged.

Based on the latest available information, we are confident we will deliver your order on or before this new date. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.
That should be legally binding that they have to deliver it to you.

That's the only thing I'm annoyed about, really. Just be honest about it! So much for dell supposedly having amazing customer service

That's the only thing I'm annoyed about, really. Just be honest about it! So much for dell supposedly having amazing customer service
I've seen this never ending delay happen with them once before, I might just cancel my order. Not worth it.

Does anyone know if they will tell you if your order will be honored if you call? Or will they just tell you its delayed and to wait? Not sure if anyone had tried this before?

Yup...everyone's orders have been delayed. Everyone on Slickdeals as well.

Back