He is a PC And He Loves His Company!

He's probably the most obnoxious boss one can work for.

Then again, there's my last boss... :D

Maybe just a little bit overenthusiastic, but he's got the right idea!

Balmer always reminds of Chris Farley for some reason.

I think it might be the crazy energy coming off of people who look like they really should be sitting still thing.

If you have as much money as him you're allowed to do crazy shit... hell just look at most celebrities.

Ballmer is always good for a laugh. I really like him, mainly because he kind of walks in the opposite direction of most CEO's of multi-billion dollar companies. Almost Jolly. He also looks like he could be one scary sum-beech if he was pissed.

Bet he's the first to wear the lampshade on his head at the party...

Makes every Used Car Sales Manager weep w/envy.

So, how much AMWAY do ya wanna buy?

Balmer always reminds of Chris Farley for some reason.

I think it might be the crazy energy coming off of people who look like they really should be sitting still thing.

"...in a van... down by the river!"

Yup, that's Ballmer, alright.

You know what? I think that after seeing all these MSFT ads, maybe my next computer will be a Windows box.

oh wait...

Ballmer is always good for a laugh. I really like him, mainly because he kind of walks in the opposite direction of most CEO's of multi-billion dollar companies. Almost Jolly. He also looks like he could be one scary sum-beech if he was pissed.

You mean like throwing chairs?

developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers

He is insane!

I predict he will have a massive heart attack in the next 3 years.

Oh god. If it wasn't for Bill Gates being his college buddy, this buffoon would still be selling dish soap at P&G.

The Coke in Microsoft vending machines contains a bit too much coca and not enough kola.

Overheard around the MS water-cooler this morning...

"Steve-o got soooo wasted Saturday, shot-gunned a case of Bud out of a fishing boot, then ran through the quad naked screaming "I'm a squid!!!". Great guy, that Steve-o."

You guys might make fun of Steve Ballmer because he can get a bit too excited about Microsoft but that’s the exact reason I just love this guy! I got $5 that says he is a blast to party with.

I've got $5 that the fun will end when he's a little loaded on the drinks... because I think he can be super obnoxious...lol

Back