Headphone stands

rondocap

Limp Gawd
I do not like putting my expensive headphones on a table or desk when not in use, so I'd like to have a headphone stand. I am not familar with the types or makers of stands, so what is the best out there? (I don't want something that will break easily!)

Thanks. What other websites have them? I have not found too much info searching through google.

rondocap said:
Thanks. What other websites have them? I have not found too much info searching through google.

No other website will have those. Those are handmade. You could always pick up a cheap banna holder though.

I use a banna holder with some plastic tubing on the wire. Works great with my HD 555's. I picked mine up at a Smart and Final for something like 5$ USD

this is what I use:

DSC00892.jpg

I ended up going to The Bay (canadian store) and getting a tea towel holder.

has two places on it to hang stuff so i can keep my ms-1s on one side and my sharps on the other. i'll try and scrounge a pic

edit:
only pic I could find from when i also had my a500s:

cans8yv.jpg

check out my headphones stand...

workstation_3.jpg

workstation_4.jpg

sorry for not so good pics.. I would take better ones but I left the stand at my college apartment...

TheMostWantedPolishTwin said:
check out my headphones stand...

sorry for not so good pics.. I would take better ones but I left the stand at my college apartment...

Nice stand, but I feel sorry for you.. your desk=slab of particle board.. man save up and get a nice desk lol :D

Techx said:
Nice stand, but I feel sorry for you.. your desk=slab of particle board.. man save up and get a nice desk lol :D

lol... :p the desk in fact has a kinda small top - so I supersized it with a piece of MDF board - it's in my college apt that I'm renting... when I get my own apartment I'll get (or build) myself a nice furniture, till then - I don't care :p

Back