Heads-up on a lousy XBOX vendor

gathagan

Gawd
One to avoid

http://www.xboxdirect.biz

My boss ordered a 360 system and some new games from them.
After several delays and much emailing back and forth, two opened games and a hard drive were received this week.
Not exactly a good way to run a business.....

I don't usually post in the console games area, so my apologies if this is old news to all of you.

Good that he atleast got but I wouldnt look at a site like that and expect much and would tell anyone stay for away from amature looking, here today, gone tomorrow, no name sites like that and stick to the likes of Newegg, Circuit or Amazon and other big names.

Xbox 360 Core
Our Price: $229.99
Compare To: $399.99

I think that gives it away.. :eek:

Hope you guys have some form of recourse you can take.

gathagan said:
One to avoid

http://www.xboxdirect.biz

My boss ordered a 360 system and some new games from them.
After several delays and much emailing back and forth, two opened games and a hard drive were received this week.
Not exactly a good way to run a business.....

I don't usually post in the console games area, so my apologies if this is old news to all of you.

wait, they sent him a hard drive? No Xbox, just a hard drive :confused:

Their business email address is a hotmail address, that right there should be a huge red flag.

LiquidX said:
Good that he atleast got but I wouldnt look at a site like that and expect much and would tell anyone stay for away from amature looking, here today, gone tomorrow, no name sites like that and stick to the likes of Newegg, Circuit or Amazon and other big names.

Indeed. Going with a noname company to save a couple measy dollars will bite you.

JethroXP said:
Their business email address is a hotmail address, that right there should be a huge red flag.

She's usually a little more savvy than this, but I guess her bargainhunter side got the best of her....
And yes, it was a hard drive.

A hard drive and two opened Xbox (not 360) games

Back