HEDT combos 3930k with P9X79 (X79) & X5650 with Rampage III Formula X5675

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock&Roll

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking to sell these items

$200 shipped For X58 + x5650 combo (SOLD)

$75 shipped bare x5675 CPU (SOLD)

$400 shipped for X79 + 3930k combo (SOLD)

Both combos in good working order. I've had zero issue with either.
The P9X79 board does have the junk-ass Marvell raid chip on board. I would advise you to disable that controller in UEFI and never hook any drives up to it. So, only consider the p9X79 to be a 6-sata-port board.

IMO, this board has a clunky UEFI implementation and a ridiculously long POST time. But those are relatively small things.

I never really overclocked the system until recently. I tinkered around and found 4700Mhz seems easily achievable under water with this particular 3930k. I read this is pretty run-o-the-mill for them.

Accessories included - SLI bridges and manual - No I/O plate or cables.

UL2rT6f.png

X58 Details

The x58 platform I really haven't taken the time to OC yet. I set it up and never really worked with it as much as I thought I would. Motherboard is Rampage III Formula. CPU is X5650.

Accessories included - I/O plate and that's all

I was going to pick one of these systems to replace my z77 main rig...but I was quickly reminded of the heat output these HEDT systems put off. I think I'm happy staying on the "mainstream" level.

All parts guaranteed NOT DOA and in the condition I've described.

Last edited:
Bump for interest in the CPU and even the combo.
Looking for anything in full or partial trade?

nothing i really need to trade for ATM. Maybe an upgrade to my 7970 video card...but I really hardly game enough anymore for it to matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back