Hellgate: London Beta SS's

DarkLegacy

[H]ard|Gawd
Currently playing the beta. It's a very good game & runs great on my current rig. Still has some work to be done but with the release of the Nvidia beta drivers & a huge patch coming today from the devs, Should be able to further crank the AA. Currently at 1920 x 1200, 8 x AF, 2x AA. Everything maxed.

Will post some more SS's if you guys like. Gotta wait till tomorrow though. Servers are going down to implement the new patch.

Taken down until I get info from devs.

It's an amazing looking game. My brother is beta testing it, and I've been watching him play it for the last week. I'll definitely be picking this one up.

Yup, there's an NDA. Basically saying anything but "I'm in the beta" is considered breaking the NDA.

Like how the game runs, settings, posting screen shots, etc.

Sorry to ruin the fun, but that's how it goes with closed betas. :(

I read you have to pre-order to be in the beta? ET:QW beta ended and i need a new beta ;) This one looks great!

edit: NVM, the beta is only good till Oct 7

I read you have to pre-order to be in the beta? ET:QW beta ended and i need a new beta ;) This one looks great!

You could be invited or you could pre-order.

I pre-ordered from Gamestop for $5 because I basically figured I wasn't going to get an invite. At Gamestop they give you a HG box that has a card with a beta key on it. When I called my local Gamestop they only had 3 pre-order boxes left--and that was last friday.

You go to the HG site and enter the beta key and some account info--then it took them about 48 hours to send me a link to download the client.

Also, if you read the beta FAQ they say the beta will not end on October 7th--but will go on as long as they feel it is necessary. Direct quote from their site:

"Q: My pre-order code hasn't arrived and I won't get nearly as much time to play the Beta as other people. Help!

A: The Beta will not end on October 7th as some people think. We're going to be pushing it out as close to launch as possible so everyone will have time to get in on the action. Yeah!"

Sweet, I was turned off by the beta ending on the 7th guess I might pre-order after all.

Anyone know what store in the US i can get the wasp dye kit from? and what kit gamestop has?

Yup, there's an NDA. Basically saying anything but "I'm in the beta" is considered breaking the NDA.

Like how the game runs, settings, posting screen shots, etc.

Sorry to ruin the fun, but that's how it goes with closed betas. :(

You sir are a winner!

Don't break the NDA folks.

Back