* PMPO: 360 W
* Frequency: 100 Hz 18 KHz

hahaha :p

Its a showdown

Hello Kitty vs Snowman Speaks

P.M.P.O 360 Watts vs 300
100 Hz~18 KHz vs 200Hxz~20Khz
$40 vs $5

Kitty goes louder, and has the DEEP BASS; whereas the Snowman could make a surround sound system for less money and has 200Hxz!!!!!!!!!!! No contest. Snowman Speaks win.

emorphien said:
* Perfect Model
* Pure Tone
* Double Enjoyment
* PMPO: 360 W
* Frequency: 100 Hz 18 KHz

Haha.

I was just about to emphasize the importance of * Double Enjoyment. :D

hook up a hello kitty subwoofer and you're good to go

how aobut we get one of those hello kitty vibrating wands...we rig it to vibrate to the bassline, then mount it in the user's chair....

...ok...that was a bit bad....even for me.... :(

I guess you can jsut get some hello kitty wallpaper and wallpaper over a add-on subwoofer.

emorphien said:
P.M.P.O. seems to be the new buzzword/phrase/thing.

That abbreviation has been in use for many years. Peak music power output is how manufacturers of low quality speakers "define" their wattage. It's a theoretical number that gives them free reign to claim any old figure.

OTL said:
That abbreviation has been in use for many years. Peak music power output is how manufacturers of low quality speakers "define" their wattage. It's a theoretical number that gives them free reign to claim any old figure.
Agreed. 360W PMPO could be as little as 1.8W/channel Burst RMS.

If you want Hello Kitty speakers buy a good set of speakers and build a Hello Kitty case for them.

Envark said:
Any idea what they'll sound like?

Judging from the replies you have got so far I think it is fair to say that no one here can answer this question.
I also think it is fair to say that the published specs do not paint a favorable picture.
If you are dead set on the whole "Hello Kitty thing" then by all means ... buy them.
Just don't expect to much out of them.
Even acceptable quality windows sounds may be a tad bit more then they are capable of.

I think you would be much better with a $29 pair of Creative inspire 2.1s but
Then you are trading the whole kitty thing for better sound quality.

the whoe hello kitty thing is gonna get old once you realize the speakers suck. just get good speakers. or i'll bust a cap

Sorry, have to say it....

The sound on those speakers is just the cat's meow!

(agghhhh, used a very old phrase)

Thanks for the advice everyone.

I think she has decided to go with something else.

Yeah just get a pair of Athenas or Yamaha bookshelf speakers, hook them to a decent stereo reciever, and put hello kitty wallpaper on them or something.

Back