Help: 3xDell 2412 and 1x 2713???

martinmsj

[H]ard|Gawd
Messed up the title, meant 1 or the other.

Not sure here which is best. I'm primarily getting these monitors to program at home. I was debating one big 27 inch but with all the talk about ghosting problems and refresh times I'm not sure if I should commit to a 27 inch at this time. I will be playing games on these monitors but I will not be doing any surround gaming on it again. With my boss breathing down my neck I need to get programming done at home.

At work I'm on a Xeon 1240v2 and two ZR2440w's. I Don't mind programming on the MBP 2011. But when I need to look at so much code and references the 13 inch screen is killing me. My computer at home is on 1080P Tv since I only play video games of it right now.(No time to game right now) And the only monitor I have to use a 1080P 22 inch monitor.

Wish I had a MacBook Pro that can output to two screens. But that will have to wait until the Haswel refresh anyway.

Current specs of desktop/MBP13 in signature. Can't make up my mind however I placed the order for the 3 Dells through amazon with overnight for Saturday. I have 4 hours to cancel...

Help...

Last edited:
Back